Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

So much for Newcastle fans stadium boycott today - only 2,500 empty seats. Not quite the 25,000 they were expecting...not to turn up!

Rodgers becomes the first manager since 1952 that hasn't won a trophy in 3 seasons for Liverpool - he's a cert for the chop no I reckon...

Rodgers becomes the first manager since 1952 that hasn't won a trophy in 3 seasons for Liverpool - he's a cert for the chop no I reckon...

As depressing as that stat is, I'm still happy with him as manager. He's building a young team with a lot of potential, and i feel like ewe're just a couple of class signings away from being a really threatening side again. I think it took Ferguson 3 years to win a trophy at United unless I'm mistaken?

Doncaster released highlights to one of the most exciting games of football you'll ever see today:

Anyone besides me wondering where we'll find Jurgen Klopp next season?

As suggested, Arsenal would be an interesting choice, though I'm also thinking Man City. Mind you, Dortmund are mid table this season so I don't mind where he goes...so long as he doesn't end up at Spurs.

There was a lame rumour about him going to West Ham, I nearly wet myself laughing :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Too easy for Barcelona. David Luiz getting torn yet another butthole..

Bayern who were 3-1 down after the first leg are edging it 5-0 at HT B)

Mind you, Dortmund are mid table this season...

Blimey; they've done well to get up to the dizzy heights of mid table - they were bottom a couple of months ago and been in the relegation zone all season prior! 

As suggested, Arsenal would be an interesting choice, though I'm also thinking Man City. Mind you, Dortmund are mid table this season so I don't mind where he goes...so long as he doesn't end up at Spurs.

There was a lame rumour about him going to West Ham, I nearly wet myself laughing :)

Wouldn't suprise me if he takes Wengers spot, I'd prefer Diego Simeone, but he's doing well at Atletico and probably wont move for quite some time.

Gooners at work expect Arsene to manage for another couple of years. I agree with you on Simeone. I think he's staying in Madrid for the foreseeable future.

Mind you, in the sensible world of soccer always expect the unexpected.

Can't believe I j used used term 'soccer'.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg