Divisions

GazzaGarratt

Divisions Basic Info and Levelling

Infantry

• Rank 1: Rifle Bayonet
  • Rank 2: Additional Primary Attachment
  • Rank 3: Extra magazines
  • Rank 4: Move significantly faster while aiming down sights
  • Prestige reward: SVT-40 rifle, 'Scoped' Basic Training (less sway and faster movement aiming down sights)

Airborne

• Rank 1: SMG Suppressor
  • Rank 2: Sprint for longer distances
  • Rank 3: Climb over obstacles faster
  • Rank 4: Increased sprint speed
  • Prestige reward: MP-40 submachine gun, 'Energetic' Basic Training (no fall damage, start sprinting again sooner)

Armored

• Rank 1: LMG Bipod
  • Rank 2: Immune to Shell Shock and Tactical Equipment
  • Rank 3: Take less fire damage
  • Rank 4: Take significantly less explosive damage
  • Prestige reward: MG 42 light machine gun, 'Hunker' Basic Training (earlier grenade warning, take less damage from explosives)

Mountain

• Rank 1: Sniper Sharpshooter
  • Rank 2: Always invisible to enemy Recon Aircraft
  • Rank 3: Hidden to player-controlled Streaks
  • Rank 4: Silent Movement
  • Prestige reward: KAR98K sniper rifle, 'Inconspicuous' Basic Training (faster crouch movement, quieter movement overall)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

What have people chosen so far to use? I've started with Airborne but the sprinting is really annoying me as it only lasts a few seconds. The suppressor perk for the SMGs is great though.

Any other specific stuff we should know about each division?

1 hour ago, Capn_Underpants said:

My favorite is the Expeditionary division which wasn't listed. 🤣

I've been using them all though, depending on the map.

Via the FG App

Yes ofc, the shotgun class. Got one class with that too :)

I’ve done loads of airborne in free for all, and infantry

Also I tried a little experiment today and put mountain on but equipped an AR and an SMG, as a run and gun class. It was fantastic, as the divisional perks are about slealth , quiet running , immune from uav. Worked really well, got back to back merciless medals in TDM. And I suck, so definitely with trying 

I’ve done loads of airborne in free for all, and infantry

Also I tried a little experiment today and put mountain on but equipped an AR and an SMG, as a run and gun class. It was fantastic, as the divisional perks are about slealth , quiet running , immune from uav. Worked really well, got back to back merciless medals in TDM. And I suck, so definitely with trying 

That's good to know Bob, thanks. Not even ventured away from Airborne, with the exception of a few games on Infantry still.

I'm going to try out some Mountain division over the next few weeks as it should help with Search and Destroy. Anyone else used different divisions for different modes?

I use every division except for Armored. Don't see the use for it. I have 1 class as Airborne, 1 with expeditionary, 2 moutain and 1 infantry class. I use them for whatever is needed tbh. If the enemy team spams recon planes I pick mountain class and slap the Mp40 on it, getting mixed results so far though... If I just wanna rack up kills I go infantry and run the MP40 ext mag and rapid fire with Forage. If it's an objective based mode I pick airborne just to get on the objectives as fast as possible.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm going to try out some Mountain division over the next few weeks as it should help with Search and Destroy. Anyone else used different divisions for different modes?

I do. I use Armoured for War as some of perks are great for War. 

Apart from that I'm using Mountain. You get Ghost, Blind Eye and Dead Silence on it. 

fart.gif

Finally prestige’s the Expiditionary Division, pretty lame division except for being annoying with incendiary rounds.

Airborne and Mountain remain my favourites, as I like stealth. Game is good in that you do have to choose what your vulnerable to. Hardpoint without armoured is pretty rough.

Finally prestige’s the Expiditionary Division, pretty lame division except for being annoying with incendiary rounds.

I was thinkinh the same thing. However if we're in private match mode I'm more inclined to pick incendiary rounds just to piss off everyone else [emoji1]

On 06/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, Baabcat said:

I used expeditionary when forced to for 250 kills contract and found it fun with shotgun and fact I can  have tactical and sticky bomb equipped which is good for war mode. 

Division system though hopefully dies with this game 

I started off with Armored division and got a good K/D ratio with it, after that i got my airborne division set up and played with it till i came to airborne level 4, then I shifted to Infantry division, played with it till I got go level 3-4, then shifted to the mountain division but I dont play with mountain that very often, just like the expiditionary division though I have opened all token unlockable guns in both divisions.

I pretty much hate the way the prestige works tbh, like it says that you need to get to level 4 to prestige, but it will only prestige if you get to level 5 which is like HUGE points to cover. Proper BS.

Via the FG App

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Not really a Division question but when using Requisition, how mucj more is the cost for killstreaks? Double? 

I had a 14-0 game (joined late) and didn't get an Artillery Barrage which is normally 1050 points

On the score streak selection page it tells you the normal cost and the requisitions cost. It's around double from memory

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

On the score streak selection page it tells you the normal cost and the requisitions cost. It's around double from memory

I looked there but couldn't find anything. Gonna have a look again, but around double seems correct. 

Y

2 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I looked there but couldn't find anything. Gonna have a look again, but around double seems correct. 

It shows up if you have Requistions equipped on one of your classes, otherwise it doesn't. Actually less than double ( UAv is only 50% more, but some are closer to double, paratroopers for example.Artillery is 1425 instead of 850).