Mini SNES

db2d37c4e0c616c4cffde2e9f457d28d.jpg

The Mini SNES has been confirmed. £80 it will cost and will come with 21 loaded games, most notably the never released before Star Fox 2.

This is in comparison to the Mini NES which was £50 with 30 games.

I expect this to have massive success. I certainly will look to get one. SNES was more my era and knowing they won't be around forever complete with a 'new' game makes it all the worthwhile.

Forum Signature Test.png

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Hopefully Ninbendo don't discontinue production after five minutes this time! If just praying that they make a mini N64 as that would be the greatest thing ever invented apart from the original 64B)

The word on the street is that it's virtually cast iron cert that the N64 is going to be out next.

SEGA and Atari are doing the same I think if I can find them.

Forum Signature Test.png

23 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Hopefully Ninbendo don't discontinue production after five minutes this time! If just praying that they make a mini N64 as that would be the greatest thing ever invented apart from the original 64B)

Apparently they took note from the last time and there will be many more made this time around.

Let just hope that's still enough

In case you need any prompt to get your skates on when it comes out, its been confirmed that they will stock the SNES from Sept 29th until Dec 31st.

So it's another limited time product, which they have said they will make many more consoles than the NES outing. Just hope people don't get shafted as the demand for this already seems huge.

Forum Signature Test.png

18 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Physical console is on ebay for 60 bucks, or roms are free. Pass.

You know we'll always see it differently when it comes to physical and digital :D

I think its pretty fair to expect interest in a physical console for this. Its nostalgia at its finest and in most peoples eyes, a great Christmas present. I think hardcore gamers that want to own everything so I understand why an emulator would make sense.

Most casual gamers though would rather have the nostalgia of flicking the SNES on with the original looking controller than downloading an emulator.

Forum Signature Test.png

You know we'll always see it differently when it comes to physical and digital [emoji3]

I think its pretty fair to expect interest in a physical console for this. Its nostalgia at its finest and in most peoples eyes, a great Christmas present. I think hardcore gamers that want to own everything so I understand why an emulator would make sense.

Most casual gamers though would rather have the nostalgia of flicking the SNES on with the original looking controller than downloading an emulator.

I agree. I wasn't a fan of the NES classic and not a fan of the SNES. The original consoles are cheaper than these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

List of 21 games included:

• Contra III: The Alien Wars™

• Donkey Kong Country™

• EarthBound™

• Final Fantasy III

• F-ZERO™

• Kirby™ Super Star

• Kirby’s Dream Course™

• The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™

• Mega Man® X

• Secret of Mana

• Star Fox™

• Star Fox™ 2

• Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

• Super Castlevania IV™

• Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®

• Super Mario Kart™

• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™

• Super Mario World™

• Super Metroid™

• Super Punch-Out!!™

• Yoshi’s Island™

Most people are saying Chrono Trigger should've been included - I think it would cost a lot more if that was in the list.

Forum Signature Test.png

28 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Release date?

Lee, I instruct you to have this for our next piss up.

Its above :D - Sept 29th.

Oh, we'll have this plus the new mario kart on the Switch which is 4 players split screen. So much fun round yours with beer.

Forum Signature Test.png

Can't get this anywhere. Pre-orders sold out in the UK at every major store I can see. They even clamped down on eBay sellers trying to earn a quick profit on them too. If anyone sees when they come into stock, let me know. I want to play Mega Man as I never have.

Forum Signature Test.png

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I managed to bag one from Argos. Even though I have a SNES emulator on my phone :lol:

Was that recently Biron?

It might be the same as your phone one but having one sitting there is a million times better because....well, it just is!! :D

Forum Signature Test.png

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Was that recently Biron?

It might be the same as your phone one but having one sitting there is a million times better because....well, it just is!! :D

10th July I ordered it. And playing it on my TV will be much better than squinting at my phone B)

fart.gif