Who built here?

Sennex

While it's all peaceful like I just keep getting drawn to the village to chat with Cedric and the other villagers. I've only been digging underground so far other than that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ahh that was me, i didn't realise i came out right at spawn and just put some torches down so i could see, then had to log off straight away.

I'll take it down and put the blocks back, apologies!

Edit: I wasn't planning on building there, it's just the end of a tunnel.

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Ahh that was me, i didn't realise i came out right at spawn and just put some torches down so i could see, then had to log off straight away.

I'll take it down and put the blocks back, apologies!

Edit: I wasn't planning on building there, it's just the end of a tunnel.

You were just testing if you could build at spawn weren't ya rich? 😉

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

21 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You were just testing if you could build at spawn weren't ya rich? 😉

haha na but the tunnel was purely me testing to see if blocks reappeared after you smash them down, i literally dug for about 20mins. Should have headed in the other direction really, i'll blame my cold for lack of brain power haha

Dylan did that once. I reset the chunks for his build to be a volcano. all his gear was still there, and you could sort of see it all. It was fun

You can leave the tunnel.

Just move it back a little bit, thats where I was going to put the next road. I will mark out for you, but only move it like 5 squares and you will be fine

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

16 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Dylan did that once. I reset the chunks for his build to be a volcano. all his gear was still there, and you could sort of see it all. It was fun

You can leave the tunnel.

Just move it back a little bit, thats where I was going to put the next road. I will mark out for you, but only move it like 5 squares and you will be fine

Cool, I'll leave it blocked up until I know where everything's being laid out.

Definitely don't want to get in the way of the central build!

Ahh good old Dylan, there's a name I haven't heard in a while 😄

btw you've done an insane job on the central build, everytime I come back there's loads of new structures.

26 minutes ago, Greboth said:

It's too late now, you have involed the wrath of Bart now! Be prepared for hell! :lol: 

Bart knows I've no idea what I'm doing, hell it took me two days to figure out I could run 😄

I will lay it out here in a minute

Also, your water flows were causing weird lag in the area. I fixed it for you. or in one case blocked it off as I wasn't sure what you wanted there.

Water and lava flows can cause a lot of lag in an area. Its not server wide, but it can grow to be.

I posted in the tip thread how to fix this, if we all ever get on chat at some point I can show you guys how to do it on your own. It only requires one bucket to do.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just now, Sennex said:

I will lay it out here in a minute

Also, your water flows were causing weird lag in the area. I fixed it for you. or in one case blocked it off as I wasn't sure what you wanted there.

Water and lava flows can cause a lot of lag in an area. Its not server wide, but it can grow to be.

I posted in the tip thread how to fix this, if we all ever get on chat at some point I can show you guys how to do it on your own. It only requires one bucket to do.

Ahh I figured that was you so didn't remove it, I was just trying to make it look pretty 😄

The waters flowing weirdly inside the castle as well, I'm guessing that's the same issue. Will take a look at the tip thread, when I'm back.

cheers dude!

11 minutes ago, Sennex said:

I am over there now, do you want me to take a look at it?

If you'd like to, the bit I thinks screwed is as you go in, go down the stairs on your left and it's the water on the right hand side. It doesn't fill up some blocks which I'm guessing is when you can tell there's an issue.

2 hours ago, Sennex said:

This is totally off topic and I apologise, but now I'm curious. What would happen if you tried to recreate Water World? Also could you, in fact, be bald with an eyepatch like Dennis Hopper?

Creating waterworld is the easiest thing in this game. Just set the water height on world creation to around 90 or so

And there are skins with eye patches