Best GTA Numb3r Plat3s

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's see your best APPROVED number plates. It has to be able to be put onto one of your vehicles that you've bought / obtained / stolen.

Download the ifruit app if you haven't already done so. This allows you to see what number plate you can make up.

Come on B3ND3RS (just for you @Diddums)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you select which car you put them on, i've loaded up the app but only have one car to choose from?

Don't know either Rich, only just started to use it.@Diddums@Greboth do you know?

It's been ages since I did mine but assuming you have done all you need to on the app then you need to drive the car to a mod shop to actually apply it.  Once you set a place you use it on every car too.

As for funny plates, I do like mine of Rugmunch - I think it fits in with the GTA style of being subtly rude.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 5/3/2017 at 0:12 PM, Greboth said:

It's been ages since I did mine but assuming you have done all you need to on the app then you need to drive the car to a mod shop to actually apply it.  Once you set a place you use it on every car too.

As for funny plates, I do like mine of Rugmunch - I think it fits in with the GTA style of being subtly rude.

Ahh sweet, nice one dude. I'll check it out the next time i'm on. 

I didn't go for anything rude, think mines something like 4EVERG. That stands for Forever Gaming, not forever gangsta, although both work. B)

I haven't a fucking clue. I thought I'd sorted it, I changed it in the app (you do this on the Los Santos customs thingy in the app) but it's not showing in game. Word on the streets is do it in the app, then go to LSC in the game and apply it. I'm too stupid for this shit.

banlol.png

Pick your number plate then press Customize, then you need to Order it for the car. You can only order one at a time. Think you need to then take your car to the shop to get it fixed.

Just checked to make two:

In honour of @Diddums - CUN7DAVE

In honour of @tronic44 - S3XYRACH

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Pick your number plate then press Customize, then you need to Order it for the car. You can only order one at a time. Think you need to then take your car to the shop to get it fixed.

Just checked to make two:

In honour of @Diddums - CUN7DAVE

In honour of @tronic44 - S3XYRACH

😂 Love them!