Black Ops 2 - Backward Compatibility in Xbox One

GazzaGarratt

A massive surge of players have picked up Black Ops 2 on Xbox One with over 125k players online.

Clearly it seems its still the most loved CoD games of all time. After these stats i just wonder if the next CoD will come out with this remastered version for all platforms.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this comes out remastered I'm definitely picking it up but it has to come out on its own. None of that bullshit of you've got to have this other game as well. 

Also I suppose the xbone has to have something good going for it 😄

17 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Does it have hacked lobbies, etc?

Sure does! I've played 10-15 games and have been dumped into a hacked lobby.

The connection is also utter garbage. BO2 was the first COD where I started playing HC fully and I've had to stick to HC for this. Core is frustrating.

The game is infested with snipers! Every single lobby I've been in has been at least 1/4 full of snipers.

I've seen reports that some people get horrendous input lag as well. I've not really had that issue.

Lots of boosters as well. Luckily Engineer & Blackhat or EMP grenades sort them out. And in HC you can kill both players that are boosting :D

Despite the issues above I've still had fun playing it.

The maps are good: the first map pack also has Grind which is one of my favourite maps of all time.

Killstreaks are fun: The AGR is such a great streak to use.

And I like a lot of the weapons.

TL;DR It's got all the issues it had when it first came out but is still fun to play. And much better than Infinite Borefare is.

I should also point out that the price of this has shot up. I bought it second hand for £6 a few months ago from Ebay. It's now around £15 :o

fart.gif

Nostalgia at its best then @MrBiron?

Fucked lobbies. Ha. Also, what is it with snipers being the most annoying people on the planet. You need to have a good balance of players but not everyone back on the game just to get some 360 no scopes for their youtube channel.... @Chookes? 😂

It'll be flavour of the month then just like the original Black Ops; it'll be dead after a couple of weeks I reckon. It's definitely nice to have the chance to revist old Call of Duty games but they just don't have the long term appeal like they used to and if anything it's more of a quick nostalgia trip. I loved BO2 and for many people, after how shit Ghosts and AW was; they played it for three years straight! I even remember that more people were playing Black Ops 2 the first weekend Ghosts was released. 

I'd say BO2 was probably the last good Call of Duty. 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'd say BO2 was probably the last good Call of Duty. 

I don't agree with that. I've enjoyed AW and BO3. But BO2 I'd better than the last 3 games Infinity Ward have put out. 

fart.gif

On 15/04/2017 at 10:49 AM, crispymorgan said:

how many people still have this for ps3?

I do. Quite a few do I'm sure as we arranged a night anout a year ago to play it.