Am I allowed back...?

NCA-Paendrag

Hi, so I have been thinking alot about you guys lately and miss this place.

I might have burned some brigdes last time I was here but want to give it a go.

I'm Brede, to the new guys btw.

And was somewhat surprised to read the message when I logged on today.

Thought again..?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put your left foot in

Your left foot out

In Out, In Out

Shake it all about

Do the hokey cokey and turn around

That's what it's all about. Oi!

Anyways, I think you know most folk round here don't hold grudges, except me, but my goldfish memory means they never last. 

Welcome back sir :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 minute ago, tronic44 said:

Hey dude, how's life treating ya? 

You never burnt any bridges with me dude, so I'd more than welcome you back 🙂

What message did you read when you logged back on?

A message from Jsin that some members moved to a new forum for some reason not stated.

Live has treated me well. Not much new though other than I'm getting married 29th of July :-)

Gaming wise I'm pretty much only playing Warframe after I got in the groove again from a long break.

Borrowed the last COD from mate last week and deleted it from the hdd after an hour. Much expected though.

How you doin?

Teffuck are you talking about Brede? The bridges in this community are forged with shit that can't be burned so don't sweat it (even though I have no idea wtf you're talking about). You seem to have a little moment every few months for a while and then come back again, nothing wrong with that dude, we all have shit in life. 

Anyway, before I start getting emo. Jason and Bart left because we had some forum issues and they thought that moving to a free forum was the solution, so they did. Loads of drama and bullshit ensued which I cant be arsed explaining but sufficeto say we're still here and I don't know what's going on there so meh, whatever.

We've even had a few celebrity names pop in (Mdubs and Auptyk) andsay hi, which was cool. As always we're still the best community in the world. 

Congrats on the engagement, how much liquor did you need? ;)

Good seeing you again dude :)

banlol.png

7 minutes ago, Greboth said:

I'm one of the new guys so no burned bridges here so welcome back! I've not played warframe but a friend plays it a lot and I only hear good things.  I should give it a go one day.

Thanks!

You should really download Warframe!

Awesome free game and loads of variety in playstyles. I prefer to kill Infested with melee weapons and build them to see how much damage I can muster and how long I can stand against high lvl enemies.

And the fun of ranking up new weapons, often over and over again.

And not to mention you can play with people from afar without very noticeable lag!

Hey Didds!

I was referring to my bitchy whining in my ppr and the way l left. 

I'm not gonna dabble into that shit again.

I popped the question after only a beer and a glass of wine. At an indian restaurant even :-)

Was pretty sure about the outcome as she has nagged me about it for several years ;-)

Thnx Dave, good to see you too :-)

Nice to see you back Brede! I think you're the only one who thought you burned bridges :lol: I always enjoyed reading your PPR.

Everyone is still here, only a few don't post much anymore but we're alive and more than kicking! Hopefully lots of new games shiz to talk about too this year.

And congrats on the engagement buddy!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thanks a lot Lee :-)

Guess it's me just treading lightly after my sortie :-)

I really hope there are some good games coming out this year cuz the last year has been awful. Had my hopes for BF1 but the beta put me off. But am having fun with Warframe so no worries :-)

Are anyone in here still playing it? I saw the Warframe thread still alive.

4 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Hey Didds!

I was referring to my bitchy whining in my ppr and the way l left. 

I'm not gonna dabble into that shit again.

I popped the question after only a beer and a glass of wine. At an indian restaurant even :-)

Was pretty sure about the outcome as she has nagged me about it for several years ;-)

Thnx Dave, good to see you too :-)

Well I was going to say welcome back, but since you had wine at an Indian restaurant  I think Dave should consider a perma ban.  There's just some shit that isn't right :)

Anyways Titanfall is also something that we play. A number of people also play rainbow 6

7 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Well I was going to say welcome back, but since you had wine at an Indian restaurant  I think Dave should consider a perma ban.  There's just some shit that isn't right :)

Anyways Titanfall is also something that we play. A number of people also play rainbow 6

What the hell is wrong with wine at an Indian restaurant? :-)

I'm not drinking anything carbonated to very spicy food :-)

4 hours ago, Commander_Undies said:

Hey buddy, Mike here.

Gave Sam my Capn account since it's basically hers now. I'm under Commander_Undies now.

Hey Mike!

Dang, I wouldn't have. known ;-)

So you're under Commander Undies? You're what, a sargeant? :-)