Playstation Plus Free games

On 6/27/2024 at 5:07 PM, Lurchzy said:

Haven’t we had Borderlands 3 and Among Us in the months games already?

Yep. Disappointing to see reissued games. Especially when Among Us is just a few quid to buy too.

On 8/5/2024 at 3:11 PM, Luseth said:

I love star wars but I do seem to struggle with the lego games. I think that may be, because I try to play them with my wife and she spends that much time going round picking up the nuts and bolts that the games don't actually progress and then I lose interest 😄 

Something tells me I would get on with your wife 😅 Where's the magpie emoji?

Forum Signature Test.png

50 minutes ago, slamminbones said:

Shite shite and shite.

🤣🤣

I hear you mate. I will take Quidditch and The Show tbh, but if Quidditch is launching free, I'm not sure it'll have much pulling power. They've even said no microtransactions either, so I can't see it being another Rocket League.

Forum Signature Test.png

23 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

🤣🤣

I hear you mate. I will take Quidditch and The Show tbh, but if Quidditch is launching free, I'm not sure it'll have much pulling power. They've even said no microtransactions either, so I can't see it being another Rocket League.

But quidditch isn't launching free is it so there is no need for microtransactions? Sony are paying a fee for the game to be on Plus so in all liklihood the game probably won't be far off breaking even at launch. 

The little nightmare games are brilliant so don't write them off ^_^

I will give quidditch a go as we are a household that enjoys the harry potter world and assuming there is mp it gives us something new to try. The Show doesn't really interest me as I have never been into baseball but I imagine if it is released in the US as a PS plus game, over there it might gain more interest?

Luseth.png

9 hours ago, Luseth said:

I will give quidditch a go as we are a household that enjoys the harry potter world and assuming there is mp it gives us something new to try.

Oh I'll be into it and yes, they'll be getting a packet from Sony. I know the game is built similar to the last Olympics game, so should be easy to get into but likely a quick-ish game to complete. I really hope they can find a replayable factor to online though, thats the key.

Forum Signature Test.png