New Raid Experiences and tips

GazzaGarratt

I haven't tried the new raid yet but really keen on hearing your views about how it is, which sections are cool, bad, challenging and if anyone has tips for each section it would be good to share them out with everybody.

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Me and Charlie have got as far as the voksis fight

seige engine is mental. Really tough but doable after a lot of cursing

we are ok to raid this Sunday afternoon evening if anyone wants to go for it

Nice Bob. As I've purposely not watched any vids is that the 2nd or 3rd boss you got to? Maybe up for Sunday evening Bob!

6 hours ago, techno said:

Oct 31st

Cool Gary, I'll put together a few raid events when i get some spare time over the next few days after that date :91_thumbsup:

Forum Signature Test.png

Still have yet to finish the raid. The second phase for Aksis can get crazy when people don't communicate. But if people have roles and communicate I'm sure it can get accomplished. I was about to finish it and we were on the the 3rd damage part on Aksis and you have to jump on the posts in the back; well they were not there. So it can be a bit glitchy like VoG or Oryx

We finished it the the other night.  Glitch free.  Light levels were in the 375-385 range and not dying really helped. 😘

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Chris, Josh, Chad, Frank, Tommy and myself finished it Wednesday.  It's a breeze til the final encounter, and once thats figured out it's not bad either.  Making sure that empowered people are spread out and in position to slam is huge.

Most of our wipes prior to finishing it were basically from someone being out of position or miscommunication.  Think the raid is great overall.  

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

1 hour ago, jSyn66 said:

Chris, Josh, Chad, Frank, Tommy and myself finished it Wednesday.  It's a breeze til the final encounter, and once thats figured out it's not bad either.  Making sure that empowered people are spread out and in position to slam is huge.

Most of our wipes prior to finishing it were basically from someone being out of position or miscommunication.  Think the raid is great overall.  

Damn, nice guys. I was out hunting no luck. Came across a bull moose; I shit myself a little. He was 30 feet away.

2 hours ago, SensaiNemesis said:

So I guess team tony hawkmoon doesn't have its own forum yet?  

No forum; it's just all my military friends that are playing this. They were the ones wanting me to join since they were on quite often. I would send invites to you guys and nothing or you were already partied up. So playing solo sucks that's why I left. But if you guys need a 6th or 3rd guy for anything I'm still available. But looks like you removed me so oh fucking well.

Sure did.  All pussies get left behind.  Be careful at the beaches.  

And to to be honest, I was playing solo for most of the year while everyone was on other games.  At least I can take a joke directed towards me without getting all butthurt and leaving the clan.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Tried it for the first time without reading/seeing anything (so did @Stretch616 and @crispymorgan)

We did the first boss which was two parts. Both had good mechanics and I think it was a challenge whilst being LL 361. Co-ordination is pretty cool too and as most have said, losing a few players in a moment doesn't mean you have to wipe.

We then went to find some chests which was the usual fun of jumping around random places.

Got stuck on next boss (Siege Engine) which didn't bother me.

Thanks @Diddums, @Bluebear, @crispymorgan, @Stretch616 and @Venom.

Along the way you had Didds and Charlie acting like 13 year olds. I swear they could pass as the trololol brothers trading funny insults (thanks for the standing on the electric fence one).

Half the time magpie Nick stopping to google the where the tv screens, even though we were never gonna finish it, love the positivity though.

Highlight of the night was the fact I nearly died laughing (yes, genuinely nearly died) when Crispy reacted to why he couldn't help fight ads because he was 'exhausted'. Honestly, how this nearly killed me I'll never know but it topped the night off, with a pain in my chest and tears streaming everywhere.

Oh, and working out if you would finish a stage before Stretch needed his sick/poo bucket.

This is why I love FG.

Forum Signature Test.png