Fallout 4 Reviews

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying up late tonight, it theoretically goes live at midnight. 24gb was the size of the PC pre-load but I suspect there will be extra to dowlload upon release, we'll see.

Try not to check video reviews in case of spoilers.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Lots of big names have access to it the day before too to stream.

It would amuse me if streamers were responsible for how I got it.

Oh yeah??? PM me a link.

Sorry, but not going to happen.

It is out there, it is easy to find. Just be smart and use a VPN if you do grab it.

If anything convinces me to get a PS4, it'll probably be this.  I looked at what a PC that could run it easily cost and....gak!  

This game on PS4 will not compare to how it will be on PC. You can easily build a PC to run this for the cost of a PS4. Maybe not at 4k resolution, or Ultra video settings, but still.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

This game on PS4 will not compare to how it will be on PC. You can easily build a PC to run this for the cost of a PS4. Maybe not at 4k resolution, or Ultra video settings, but still.

Go on...

I built PCs back when 700mhz was fast and 16 color graphics cards were a thing.  I'm a bit worried it'll be like a wheelwright trying to build a spaceship.

naw...either Mel Gibson or Leslie Nielsen :lol:

Don't listen to him Doc, you need to PS4 to play ME Andromeda with me. [emoji41]

Doc, you need a PS4 so we can hear the voice of the man !!  :)

I vision Doc sounding like Robocop. [emoji41] [emoji7]

naw...either Mel Gibson or Leslie Nielsen :lol:

...Uh...robo-mel-Nielson?

And yeah, maybe on the ME.  If they remember "X" isn't the only button.  Maybe.  I'm still having a hard time getting my head around paying a month to month fee for online access.

I get that. I also get I piss that much money away on flapjacks and diet soda...but I'm hung up on the principal of the thing.

I felt the same, but it was inevitable. At least you can access all the other online stuff without it, so if you're not playing and MP games, just cancel the subscription.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Go on...

I built PCs back when 700mhz was fast and 16 color graphics cards were a thing.  I'm a bit worried it'll be like a wheelwright trying to build a spaceship.

If you built a PC back in the 90's and early 00's, you will have absolutely ZERO issue building a PC now. The connections have not changed.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If you built a PC back in the 90's and early 00's, you will have absolutely ZERO issue building a PC now. The connections have not changed.

Totally agree, seems daunting but the first time I had to change a part and add a new pci to my motherboard made me realise just how straightforward it is.

Doc, you can put together decent gaming pc for between $500 and $800 depending on the quality you want.

This is a really good site for estimating what you need and how much it would cost: http://www.logicalincrements.com/

jeffersonclasswar.jpg