Who's getting it?

Drifter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve. A three year old can make a better COD than Ghost with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back. So pretty sure this will be a hundred times better.

That said, not sure if i will get it. Was positive at first but the community will most certainly fuck up this experience too.

Was positive at first but the community will most certainly fuck up this experience too.

Well if you look at PvP in Destiny, there's always people playing like douche bags. Its going to be like that in most multiplayer shooters I've noticed. But if you look past that; I truely do believe that this CoD will be just as good or even better the BO2. BO2 was awesome and it ran smoothly with servers. But this is all my opinion and what I think.

I cancelled my preorder... Beta was decent but nothing there that makes me want to spend my money on it...

First time ever I'll be a Christmas noob... Hopefully...

I cancelled lots of games recently, only games I still have on order are, Need for speed, Rainbow six and the ever elusive, The Division...

blackops2sig.jpg

It ran smoothly lol we had to play on hardcore otherwise Bo2 lagged like a mutha fucker,we couldn't team up with the US.

I still believe looking past the obvious clowns sitting in corners this game could be fun,after the last 2 instalments it's not got a lot to beat.

Hopefully nobody is getting the old gen version - 30fps, no campaign, no gunsmith/paintshop, no season pass option and probably no guns either by the sounds of it. It's such a watered-down port, I can't believe they're bothering although it will still sell a few copies but there's really fuck all on offer.

Looking at the core content of BO3 though; there is plenty of material here including a zombies campaign so it could be a very good package.  

Well if you look at PvP in Destiny, there's always people playing like douche bags. Its going to be like that in most multiplayer shooters I've noticed. But if you look past that; I truely do believe that this CoD will be just as good or even better the BO2. BO2 was awesome and it ran smoothly with servers. But this is all my opinion and what I think.

But COD seems to have its own breed of douchebags.

And BO2 became playable after swithing to Hardcore.

I am hype about this, as much as i disliked Ghost and much of a fan of AW, i really enjoyed the beta. Am quite gutted that more people aren't getting it :(

Most likely getting it. Might even take the day off work to play it. (Never done that before) Havent decided yet though.

But I just know there will be raging. And alot of it.

I am hype about this, as much as i disliked Ghost and much of a fan of AW, i really enjoyed the beta. Am quite gutted that more people aren't getting it :(

I'm pretty sure i'll be picking it up dude. It's just not a release date pick up now because of the past 2 years. I do miss the COD days of old and i really hope this can spark some interest again. But i want to see everyone's opinion first before committing any cash to it

I used to be midnight day 1 for CoD but I think this one will pass me by unless I see it in a bargain bin or trade in

I want old school say Vietnam or WW2....Destiny is enough futuristic for me!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I used to be midnight day 1 for CoD but I think this one will pass me by unless I see it in a bargain bin or trade in

I want old school say Vietnam or WW2....Destiny is enough futuristic for me!

There's is talk of redone waw maps coming.

Did you play the beta Dave?

Personally I could care less about the setting it's all about how it plays.