Anyone out there?

VGon_BGon48

Hey guys I know that I haven't been a lot but it seems that I am not getting the responses from you guys I'm sorry if this sounds like complaining about nothing but I'm feeling like I'm being ignored but it maybe the fact that I haven't been on in forever but I would like to hear from you guys again

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, what?

People have responded to your posts dude. Not to mention you haven't been around here since August 5th.

Post more, and more people will respond

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Don't worry about it, just relax and enjoy the site! :)

I'm following the Trump thread without posting as I know nothing about American politicians but still find it interesting!

NFL has just restarted, why not put something in the sports section......go 'Skins :ph34r:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

True know the feeling I didn't mean to say that no one else had lifes besides video games I apologize if it came across that way

Dude. Chill. You're not pissing anyone off and you'll have to work pretty damn hard to. We're some of the nastiest, thick skinned motherfuckers ever to wield a joystick and we love each other like family (Except Euan, we don't love him, we tolerate him, like a three legged dog). We laugh, we rage, we call eqch other cunts, and then we all go to bed and do it all over again tomorrow and it's some of the most fun you could have. We rarely give a shit about success and laugh at each other's fuckups a million times before we get angry. We kill each other in raids, we cover each other's asses and fuck up anyone who fucks with us.

We're Forever Gaming. You're one of us now.

banlol.png

We laugh, we rage, we call each other cunts, and then we all go to bed and do it all over again tomorrow and it's some of the most fun you could have. We rarely give a shit about success and laugh at each other's fuckups a million times before we get angry. We kill each other in raids, we cover each other's asses and fuck up anyone who fucks with us.

We're Forever Gaming. You're one of us now.

That right there is our motto. FG FTW

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Great motto! But I do have to comment on the 3 legged dog reference. We've had two tripod dogs. One of which was the most awesome dog ever.  :P  And well the other one... we may have tolerated her a bit but she had her good moments too.

and then we all go to bed and do it all over again tomorrow and it's some of the most fun you could have. 

^ And this sounds a little dirty 

She's fitting right in already!

I must say I'm enjoying myself more here than Facebook lately even if I don't have all the gaming in common with you.  Everyone is honest and tells it like it is here.  Unlike on FB where everyone lives perfect FB lives with their perfect FB families.

I must say I'm enjoying myself more here than Facebook lately even if I don't have all the gaming in common with you. Everyone is honest and tells it like it is here. Unlike on FB where everyone lives perfect FB lives with their perfect FB families.

Mrs.Owl if you want honesty you definitely are in the right place.