Fallout 4 plans

Dattebayo

What will your first play-through character be like? Jack of all trades as you try out all the new shiny weapons and skills? A dedicated sneak class? Diving headfirst into your preferred playstyle?

I've always had loads of fun playing with an Unarmed-oriented character.

I always called him Mister Lister, and now that you can finally name weapons, I can finally give him a Power Fist called The Sister Fister. This is what I've been waiting for since Fallout 3.

Shut up.

DM9ON.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also never played a fallout game so I need to watch or read up on what it's all about before I decide anything, even wether I buy it or not.

Now's a good time, I think

Fallout 3 and New Vegas both have complete editions, meaning they come with every DLC. I highly recommend them if you're burnt out on multuplayer games and want something to dive hours upon of hours of gameplay into

Fallout 1 and 2 are great too, but they're top-down RPGs, unlike 3, 4 and NV

DM9ON.png

So I have watched streams of every game on Twitch but this will be my first time actually playing Fallout.

Not sure what I would like to make, something high intelligence and a good talker perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course you should play how you want to, there is no wrong way, but I tend to avoid speech skills. In the previous games you end up just skipping through a lot of content with a button press. 

I'm planning on going very hard, hardcore and adding survival based mods. I'll probably end up with the survival, repair, sneak and small guns stats pretty high. It'll be interesting to see how you develop with the new xp system.

Now's a good time, I think

Fallout 3 and New Vegas both have complete editions, meaning they come with every DLC. I highly recommend them if you're burnt out on multuplayer games and want something to dive hours upon of hours of gameplay into

Fallout 1 and 2 are great too, but they're top-down RPGs, unlike 3, 4 and NV

Unfortunately I have nothing to play them on.

I follow the three s rule.

Stealth - always becomes exceptionally op.

Snipe - stay on the outside and blow their heads off

Steal anything and everything

First play starts off ad renegade but then I get a soft spot. Couldn't ever blow megaton. Once my character becomes op, I let the power get to my head and end leaning towards renegade.

First play through I like to go a solid character route - keep up in ARs and Snipers, get lock pick up etc. Of course I also try out other stuff that seems fun (like special melee weapons).

My second run through I make my 'Evil Bastard' character and just be the biggest piece of shit I can be and kill everyone I can. Great fun! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia Ora. 

Oh man, I've actually booked a week off work for this. Not expecting any launch issues (yes I do remember New Vegas) so fingers and legs crossed on that one innit.

I played Fallout 3 on the Xbox360, it was one of the games I bought with the console. But I've recently been playing it on PC and didn't realise how much better it looks even without mods.

I'm 20 hours into my PC run-through and I just went high in medicine, small guns and repair to begin with. Now I'm bumping up science and lockpicking.

I have a scoped magnum which I'm relying on a fair amount.

I too I have never blown up Megaton :(  :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

http://techraptor.net/content/paid-modding-debacle-sees-new-chapter-sprked

Bethesda appears to be bringing back Paid for Mods for Fallout 4 (PC and Console)

Basically this will turn all mods into DLC.

If that is the case, then I will not be investing in FO4

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

http://techraptor.net/content/paid-modding-debacle-sees-new-chapter-sprked

Bethesda appears to be bringing back Paid for Mods for Fallout 4 (PC and Console)

Basically this will turn all mods into DLC.

If that is the case, then I will not be investing in FO4

Seems like speculation to me. Nothing concrete like a confirmation by Bethesda

Though, frankly, seeing how they tried pulling that with Skyrim, they might try again FO4. 

Then again, it's not something a little community outcry won't fix. It worked last time.

Think about the poor Brahman.

Or Moriah Brown's preserved ghoul mustache

Datte!!

I'll probably go melee oriented like I did in Fallout 3. Lawnmower blade + gas tank + handbrake = win

I couldn't care less about the game, DATTE IS BACK <3

Welcome back buddy, hope you're well!

What's up, Datte? Been a while...

I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I've always preferred a sneaky sniper type. Can't wait for this game.

Ayy

What's the happs

DM9ON.png