Gamertags and Number required ASAP!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, just gotta repost this as for some reason it got deleted last night:

Sooo. Was hoping to have something by now but not got them all. But that's okay, I'll share now as, by sheer chance, i have a bit more time to grab some of you guys details that haven't answered.

I've been looking at something little that would hopefully give back to all the FGers on here.

507c384d5c21a67e3e32834c93645d33.jpg

2853cdba84ab0241f8e0175c3a64bd16.jpg

I've done some generic FG logo stickers so you can have a couple on your headset, or something else if you prefer.

Then there's the ones that couldn't get printed today as it had a problem at my mates design place, but I have a screenshot of a few on the next pic

69c768963b2821c04237eb4fbcca5646.jpg

The plan is to get these printed hopefully next week IF the design works as for some reason it took a hitch. That means any names I'm missing I'd like to have on this thread by Sunday UK night. I'm really hoping it will all be fine. [emoji120]

Anyways, once I have these, the intention is to send them to you (obviously [emoji38]). That means addresses are needed. Now I totally get if you don't want to trust me with addresses as most if you only know me through here. So if you don't want to PM them to me i have kindly asked Didds to help as most of you should know he's totally trustworthy. [emoji6]

I'll be in touch if/when they are ready. Hopefully you can all have some FG around you whatever the weather now [emoji2]

Lee

x

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

^total legend :)

This, how do we find more members like thus guy?

That's awesome! Thanks bud!

That's really awesome dude!

Very cool man! Thanks!

Nice one Lee, thanks! :)

Excellent Lee nice thought . I can even see my logo in the bottom right of one of the pics ☺️

Kind words guys but it really is only something small that i thought we could share.

Also, if anyone knows the other FGers that haven't responded with their names can you get them to post please...thinking of people like Kylebees, nev, frank, Drifter, Doc, etc. No worries if they don't want one either [emoji4]

Lee, how can we chip in for postage, etc.?

Don't worry about it Dave. Its a gift from me to you guys so I'll sort that.

If some people won't take no for an answer, then i suggest just donating a few quid to the website. That way everyone benefits from what you give and those people who want to pay (even though it's a gift!) can feel better about it.

Hi guys. Apologies for the delay with these....i now finally have them ready so can all the people who replied on this thread and haven't so far give me their addresses send it through please either PM or whats app it me. As before, if you want to send it to Didds i aint got a problem with that.

Hopefully you'll all like them!