House of Wolves release date

Riff Machine

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which I expect is probably how much new content there will be.

We already know how much content there will be, still last longer than dying light ;)

Ryan I said may 19th earlier :)

Does it sound like queens bounties will be coming also?

We already know how much content there will be, still last longer than dying light ;)

Ryan I said may 19th earlier :)

Does it sound like queens bounties will be coming also?

You were right... Queens bounties will be the bulk of this expansion is what I am thinking... So instead of just bringing them back while we wait another 5 weeks for this, they have decided to make an entire expansion around it... I of course still love the game, but looks like this will be a few days of content and then just grinding her "bounties" from the reef... We will see...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

You are right!!! No new raid... Just some horde mode... Ridiculous... So what about that new raid gear we have been seeing???

Over the course of the next month, we’ll be revealing exactly what you’ll find in House of Wolves this May. Much like our recent rounds of live update news, we plan on sharing many of the most important details with you right here on Bungie.net.

House of Wolves will not have a Raid activity. We didn’t make this decision lightly. Our team has been humbled by the reception of Raids in Destiny and we are creating a new Raid for a release later this year.

House of Wolves will have a new cooperative end game activity focused on variety, replayability, and skill – a new battle Arena called The Prison of Elders.

Below, you’ll find the currently planned calendar of events for House of Wolves news. Next week we’ll be kicking things off by revealing the upgrade path for your existing Exotic and Legendary gear.

We know this is an important subject for you. After, we’ll detail out Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders, both brand new additions to Destiny’s end game activities.

Supposedly you can upgrade current exotic AND legendary gear! But looks like they didn't even try to bother with a raid... WTF

What I read was a new raid is coming later this year.

How high do you want to bet you they will raise the level of VoG and Crota.

What I read was a new raid is coming later this year.

How high do you want to bet you they will raise the level of VoG and Crota.

Probably... And then want to charge again for a raid? To make us wait for this long, and then pull the raid out under our feet is horseshit... Hoping this arena 3 man PvE stuff pays off..

Looks like no new armor options for us PvEers... As usual Bungie has decided to bang us right up the ass with PvP only rewards... I am assuming we will just have our current options to level up...

Edit...

I think we might be getting "arena" gear in place of the trials stuff...

Think horseshit sums it up, 5 months and this is what we get, well done bungie.

I will reserve judgement on that 3 player coop no doubt it's 3 to allow matchmaking.

Edit isn't trials of Osiris just one map too lmao

Ah darn it. How many new missions will there be? If not many then I'm not sure upgrading weapons is enough...you have to have something to aim for and a new raid is miles away.

PvP trials may keep me in involved but its got to be more than one map.

Who am i kidding, if everyone is still on this then it will still be enjoyable.

Flawless raid anyone??? [emoji6]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ah darn it. How many new missions will there be? If not many then I'm not sure upgrading weapons is enough...you have to have something to aim for and a new raid is miles away.

PvP trials may keep me in involved but its got to be more than one map.

Who am i kidding, if everyone is still on this then it will still be enjoyable.

Flawless raid anyone??? [emoji6]

missions???

I think its 3... or two...

no raid is pretty much it for me.  Bungie don't listen.  I'll play the DLC because I payed for it, then I'm on to something new.

I think after this newest kick in the nuts, a lot of people are going to leave...