House of Wolves release date

Riff Machine

I know even with great armor that is supposed to help us BUT we would get pummled by rockets and guns.

Just find a sturdy set of crates to bear the brunt of the attack or find something to climb. Apparently monsters have forgotten how to climb rocks in the future.

Thanks Ryan. I've missed you too buddy. Testing went good I think. I should be on more often now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said that they wanted to learn from past mistakes. Hopefully they mean that and they go for a meaningful (albeit grindy) path rather than RNG.

At least they're trying to keep the old gear relevant, which is a good step in the right direction. More high lvl gear = more variation in player set ups

Everything they talked about was.. perfect. 10/10.

I don't even know where to begin!

New ways to spend/use/trade-in old materials

Every.. EVERY purple or higher weapon can now be upgraded to 365 w/out Xur(and upgrading them does not reset progress anymore)

Permanent reforging of new purples

Telemetries for sale always at Gunsmith

New gun models/perks

No longer need the newest raid gear to be 34, you can have an assortment of different gear because of new upgrade path

And of course my favourite.. you DO NOT need the new dlc to hit 34 it will only take longer because of fewer activities

I have all of the excite in me

I wonder how hard it will be to drop the "legendary shards" needed to upgrade everything... Hopefully not too bad...

Looks like there are four ways to get them. Nightfall,Trials,IB and prison of elders. So hopefully not to bad

Friday to Tuesday isn't that bad

Is that what it said?  I only scanned it quickly on my phone.  If it carries over to Tuesday, then that's cool.  I work Friday-Sunday night, so I wouldn't be able to do it at all if it ends Sunday.  

HoW is sounding pretty damn good. Love the trade of material. Reforge of legendary gear.... Fuck yea.

Yeah, I'm pumped man.  Overall, it sounds pretty good.  Reforging is definitely long overdue.  Vision of Confluence baby! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Looks like there are four ways to get them. Nightfall,Trials,IB and prison of elders. So hopefully not to bad

That sounds pretty good, as for reforging, I thought it was only for new weapons... You can reroll new perks with motes, but the weapon has to have that option on it...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

That sounds pretty good, as for reforging, I thought it was only for new weapons... You can reroll new perks with motes, but the weapon has to have that option on it...

That's how I saw it some mention of crossed hammers.

A video I watched said only legendary weapons. Which I'm fine with. Not sure the absolute details