What happened to GTA V?

Palle

I remember that there was much hype about this game on FG before it was released, we then had had tons of threads about the game. Then all of a sudden all of that was gone?

What happened? Did we have a mutual agreement on removing the sub-forum and not to talk about the game again? It seems like that sometimes lol. Haven't seen any threads since.

I was one of the few who didn't hype it up before release and I still enjoy it today, one of the games I've invested the most time into. Especially with the new heists (despite the long wait getting players to join). Cal is the only one from FG I know of that still plays GTA.

This is not a rant even if it might sound like one. I'm just curious about all of this.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave had a tidy up and some of the GTA V threads went walkies into other sections as the 'Other Games' forum was removed and some are now in the 'General Gaming Discussion' section. There is a few still knocking about here and there

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/2052-gta-v-heists/

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/2138-gta-v-pc/

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/2056-gta-v-on-ps4/

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/1884-grand-theft-auto-v-first-person/

Since a vast majority of our community moved over from the PS3 to the PS4, they had to leave GTA V behind. Not many others want to spend $60 on a game they've already beat either.

I love R* but the fact that they promised heists for such a long time and now (what 2 years later?) it's finally here just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Now, I might hop on and try them... but I don't really care about it anymore.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Since a vast majority of our community moved over from the PS3 to the PS4, they had to leave GTA V behind. Not many others want to spend $60 on a game they've already beat either.

I love R* but the fact that they promised heists for such a long time and now (what 2 years later?) it's finally here just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Now, I might hop on and try them... but I don't really care about it anymore.

Pretty much this for me.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I've been playing heists on the PS4 and am having a pretty good time. It would definitely be better playing with mates though.

How much do you have to play of the main game before you can play heists? I have this but not even started it on PS4.

Forum Signature Test.png

How much do you have to play of the main game before you can play heists? I have this but not even started it on PS4.

You can go online after you complete the first mission and join in on other peoples heists. I'm not sure if there is a level you have to be before you run your own heists, but I've had no problems.

How are the heists? I still have the game and my ps3, so i might take a look if it makes the game a bit deeper online

I've only played the first 2. The first wasn't much better than  a regular mission, with the exception of the payout. The second is significantly better, though it seems communication would make it a lot more enjoyable.

You can go online after you complete the first mission and join in on other peoples heists. I'm not sure if there is a level you have to be before you run your own heists, but I've had no problems.

You have to be level 12 to be a heist leader but you can join others no matter what level you are.

You have to be level 12 to be a heist leader but you can join others no matter what level you are.

Thanks both. Have this on 360 but didn't play enough to have a say, but if the heists are similar to the first missions played, just with friends, it has more of a pull to the game I think.

Forum Signature Test.png