The Duchess of Cambridge.....

tronic44

visited where i work today and judging by most peoples reactions it was the first time anyone had seen other human being in real life.

wtf how does the telegraph work this fast?? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11466470/Duchess-of-Cambridge-sees-life-below-stairs-on-Downton-Abbey-studio-visit.html

She's still here looking around!  :huh:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very exciting!

One thing she's a young woman why the hell is she always dressed like an old spinster?

Isn't see a puppet for the machine? Go here, wear this, say this, do this. I think I remember reading about how the Queen didn't like her hairdo and "suggested" she change it. I think her, at times, ugly clothes options represent the shackles of her station. Then again I'm a Yank, what the fuck do I know :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

One thing she's a young woman why the hell is she always dressed like an old spinster?

Gary, she scrubs up quite well in a posh frock.....maternity coats aren't the most flattering of things and on other work outings I imagine she's a bit careful as they're one of the most photographed royal couples in the world - any "wardrobe malfunctions" would be all over the Interwebz in a nano-second

I wonder how log she'll last with HRH 'Prince comb-over' before she does a Diana and escapes?  :)

I've actually got these two down as lasting a long time which would be an exception for the Windsor family! 

And, yes, I'm mostly a royalist....mainly Liz and Phil the Greek, Anne and these two. Like most families, some are more likeable than others!

Side note: Do you think Clarkson is a modern day Prince Philip with some of the stuff he comes out with? :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

To be fair she looked genuinely thrilled to be there today, even stayed past the time she was meant too because she was enjoying chatting to people. She really does seem like a lovely person.

I actually think today was the first time ever I've walked through a crowd of police and they haven't eyed me up.....am I a big boy now? :)