Commander_Undies

I think MW3 had really poor maps, Dome included. Hopefully Ghosts have maps more similar to the quality in MW2 or COD4.

I'd also like to see Favela back. Or Afghan. Or Highrise <3.

Me also, I think cod4 and mw2 had some of the best maps of the whole series.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I agree with Jsyn, however, I don't want to see any old maps. All that does is link the current game with the older games. It brings back all the painful memories of games that we want to forget.  Put in old maps, then all of a sudden the new game is feeling like the old game and then you realize, yep, mw3 was really mw2.5.  No thanks.  I want it to feel new.  Its a real bummer they are using the same perk icons even from mw3.  Give us something 100% new, not recycled because you're too lazy to make a new game from scratch.  This is why the COD franchise is suffering and people are getting tired of it. Every game, you most likely play less than the last one, overall in terms of days played.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I played blops 2 more than any other cod ;)

But agree no more old maps if I want old maps I will play the old games.

Going back playing mw3 the game just seems more manic than blops for some reason.

I'm waiting to see whether Hc mode is ricochet or not.

I'm a big fan of old school maps but I really want them to concentrate their energy on brand new maps that work I.e. no spawn traps, lines of sight that cater for all weapon types and hopefully making the most of their "destructible" maps

I just read that current gen versions will only hold 6 v 6 as opposed to 9 v 9, also the Xbox One will display 720p where as the PS4 is 1080p.

So on next gen a standard game is 9 v 9?

Why we getting screwed? Lol

Or does that mean we don't get any groundwar games, and I'm fine with that.

I've done some digging on the 6v6 9v9 issue and couldn't find any additional info at all.

I can't see them making standard games 9 v 9 given how small the maps appeared, so I guess just no groundwar for current gen. I don't see that many people caring about that.

Although I've underestimated the cod community before.

I've done some digging on the 6v6 9v9 issue and couldn't find any additional info at all.

I can't see them making standard games 9 v 9 given how small the maps appeared, so I guess just no groundwar for current gen. I don't see that many people caring about that.

Although I've underestimated the cod community before.

People are just looking for reasons to bitch about Call of Duty now, lol. It'll come up. 

I saw someone who was mad because Hardpoint wasn't going to be in Ghosts. He said "even tho i never played hp, doesnt mean it wasnt one of my fav gametypes"

I'm looking for this post now. lol