Commander_Undies

What sort of balancing issues are you thinking?

Maybe not so much balancing but just annoying. Will it be annoying as head glitching, with people stuck to the edge of the wall ADSing constantly? Hopefully it's a good feature, I haven't seen anything about it so can't judge.

I think it will be much like a head glitch from past experiences with the feature on pc from a few years ago. Not sure how the transfer over to console will work, but at least there's the option to turn it off.

I suspect that most people will find it more annoying than helpful and will turn it off. I'm sure we'll still have people being stupid with it but it really shouldn't be that different from a head glitch.

Terminal and Crash from CoD4 would be awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO_ttMJwmUY

Ffs how do you get the video to show not just the link?

You need to put the media code either side of the url

[ media] .......... [ /media]    (i've added gaps to the code so it'll show up)

or you can click on the Special BBCode button, which is the green one in the top left (where the spoiler is) and click on media.

Hope that makes sense

I'd like to see some throwbacks from CoD 4. And Favela. Nothing from MW3 really sticks out as one that I'd like to see again.

I think MW3 had really poor maps, Dome included. Hopefully Ghosts have maps more similar to the quality in MW2 or COD4.

I'd also like to see Favela back. Or Afghan. Or Highrise <3.

I think MW3 had really poor maps, Dome included. Hopefully Ghosts have maps more similar to the quality in MW2 or COD4.

I'd also like to see Favela back. Or Afghan. Or Highrise. Or Nuketown <3.

Didn't think you liked Nuketown?