Commander_Undies

So shotguns are really effective when sprinting around like you are looking for crack ! Kill confirmed is so much fun with a shotgun ... And domination. I don't think I aimed once last night .

IMS is really good in this game. Seems alot more solid than it's MW3 counterpart. With that said, i'm pretty underwhelmed with the assault streaks this time round. There's nothing in there that I consider to be an "Oh shit" streak but I haven't come cross a Loki so far though.

I have to say the more I play on this game the more I like it. I've played the past few nights mainly with the guys from the US and the only lag I experienced was self inflicted from beer!

IMS is really good in this game. Seems alot more solid than it's MW3 counterpart. With that said, i'm pretty underwhelmed with the assault streaks this time round. There's nothing in there that I consider to be an "Oh shit" streak but I haven't come cross a Loki so far though.

I have to say the more I play on this game the more I like it. I've played the past few nights mainly with the guys from the US and the only lag I experienced was self inflicted from beer!

Did you see Driftors shield in depth

Did you see Driftors shield in depth

Watched the vid Gary put up on the tips thread, is that the one? If so i'm quite happy with it tbh. Bout time the shield had something going for it! It's certainly made my life easier since knowing

Call of Duty Ghosts probably isn't the best example of a next gen game - even on PC, it looks worse than BFBC2. The PS4 version is a good step-up from the old gen and the new consoles are way ahead of what is currently possible on these systems.  You look back at how ropey some of the early PS3 games were and look where it finished with GTA V; we didn't even think that game was possible on the old systems.  The future is almighty bright for gaming and the likes of The Division will propel more and more higher-end quality games in the future on a massive scale. The likes of Ghosts and BF4 are very much attached to the old gen but in a few years time; the step up will be considerably more noticeable and games will be on another level. 

Does anyone know if there is a patch out now for Ghosts? I'm currently watching a stream and the guy is complaining because the spawns have all changed. If this is true, this will be great!!

And he's complaining about it

TigerBurge, on 09 Jan 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

And he's complaining about it

Can't farm FFA and DOM for those KEM's anymore if spawns get fixed, that's the youtubers life slipping away.

Hope this is true though, I'll start paying other modes than S&R if it is :)