Greetings all :)

Adolf Sheekster

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there and welcome! :)

There is a pretty active Destiny group on here so the more the merrier.

Make sure to add us and we'll shoot some alien faces! Also don't forget to add yourself into the Forever Gaming clan/group over at Bungie.net

Edit: How rude....welcome!! :)

:lol: I was thinking about it but i've got so many other games to play, Far Cry 4, TLOU and AW, i just don't see myself being able to put that much time into it

Don't think about it, do it!!! The other games can wait - come and walk in the light! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

To address the console questions, PS4 is my cup.

Lots of warm welcoms in here! I like it :)

And like some others have mentioned, Destiny is DEFINITELY taken up all of my free time..I put at least 3hrs or more daily. I'm a good boy who does his daily's and bounty's o a very regular basis.

So here's the deal, I'm almost L29. Obviously, to get to 30, raid gear is needed iint the VOG.. I played 'once' from the final stage checkpoint of the VOG with a group of players that invited me from the tower. After about the third time, i began to understand what was going on/what we needed to do. So i am in no way a VOG vet, but can handle any tasks given.

After about 4 runs, we got it on Normal. I ended up with 2 ascendant energy's, and a silver shader to my dissappointment.

I'm in Ontario, Canada, and run on Eastern standard time...

I'm sure there are those on here that are looking to acquire their last bits of armour, so help me, help you, help me lol.. :D

Add me up on PS4: Sheekster77

Cheers.

Welcome.

Lot's of us play Destiny. Lot's of us play other games. Most of us however are PS4 users

You might want to check out the clan page. People from this forum (and others) that play destiny are listed there

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/188204

Welcome.

Lot's of us play Destiny. Lot's of us play other games. Most of us however are PS4 users

You might want to check out the clan page. People from this forum (and others) that play destiny are listed there

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/188204

I'm in!...thanks :)

To address the console questions, PS4 is my cup.

Lots of warm welcoms in here! I like it :)

And like some others have mentioned, Destiny is DEFINITELY taken up all of my free time..I put at least 3hrs or more daily. I'm a good boy who does his daily's and bounty's o a very regular basis.

So here's the deal, I'm almost L29. Obviously, to get to 30, raid gear is needed iint the VOG.. I played 'once' from the final stage checkpoint of the VOG with a group of players that invited me from the tower. After about the third time, i began to understand what was going on/what we needed to do. So i am in no way a VOG vet, but can handle any tasks given.

After about 4 runs, we got it on Normal. I ended up with 2 ascendant energy's, and a silver shader to my dissappointment.

I'm in Ontario, Canada, and run on Eastern standard time...

I'm sure there are those on here that are looking to acquire their last bits of armour, so help me, help you, help me lol.. :D

Add me up on PS4: Sheekster77

Cheers.

after doing raid for 16 times I feel your pain man 12 with my Titan and 2 each warlock and hunter still no raid gear for titan and got 1 piece of armor for both warlock and hunter and nothing nada zip zilch nichego niente not sure on how many more languages can i say Nothing