Advanced Warfare first thoughts

TigerBurge

Jeesus christ playing in TDM is just like being Sasha Grey. You are going to get continually fucked in the arse

You cannot run around because you will have constant enemies spawning staring at your back or the more frustrating thing is everybody huddling in a corner ADS'ing the fucking doorway like a fucking prick all day. The TTK feels absolutely no different for the enemies shooting me (0-dead in one fucking nano second) yet for me its still: empty every bullet with the resultant 100 hitmarkers, ram a grenade down his throat, give his character a right punt in the old meat and two veg, shag his missus, insult his mother, scorn at his childhood achievements and he will still stroll off like absolutely nothing happened...

APmVvKG.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the novelty has worn off for a lot of you...

I'm still really enjoying playing AW, which is a little strange... CoD is one game generally when I'm not playing well I don't like it one bit...

I'm still enjoying it despite being so inconsistent, play well one game, top the leaderboards, next game end up with 5 kills and 15 or so deaths...

blackops2sig.jpg

Seems the novelty has worn off for a lot of you...

I'm still really enjoying playing AW, which is a little strange... CoD is one game generally when I'm not playing well I don't like it one bit...

I'm still enjoying it despite being so inconsistent, play well one game, top the leaderboards, next game end up with 5 kills and 15 or so deaths...

I see your point Jonny, when we all played last night i hated the fact you guys carried me over and over so went to switch off...and then had a few more games with stretch and Diddums...and was better so i kept it on!

Alot of you guys are class at this franchise after playing it for so long and whilst i won't be anywhere near your caliber, pride of holding your own matters ALOT.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Tried CTF today, was fantastic fun. No problems with spawns, and they've reduced the spawn delay to 2 seconds, so no hanging around. My boy completely beasted it as well, had something like 12 caps in 4 games, and we split screen team worked it pretty well on occasion.

AW is saved, as we were both a bit sick of spawn/die/spawn/die TDM. Also had an epic game of momentum on Atlas, objective game FTW

Still really enjoying this game aside from the connection problems and other issues that are in the process of being rectified by patch. At its best; it's one of the better COD games of late and certainly up there on par with BO1. It's fast and frantic fun throughout and all the maps represent a very high standard along with the weapons. The objective modes are brilliant fun if you have the right team mates onside! 

Ok ok ok... I'm finally ready to admit it, at first I was just all too excited by the game and enjoying cod again, but now I see the LAG and it's not just a little bit either...

It's quite major lag, and what makes it worse is you cannot feel it, you only know when you watch your kill cams back and see that what they saw wasn't what you saw... It's quite frustrating...

I'm trying to keep calm but it really is putting a big dent in my enjoyment...

blackops2sig.jpg

Ok ok ok... I'm finally ready to admit it, at first I was just all too excited by the game and enjoying cod again, but now I see the LAG and it's not just a little bit either...

It's quite major lag, and what makes it worse is you cannot feel it, you only know when you watch your kill cams back and see that what they saw wasn't what you saw... It's quite frustrating...

I'm trying to keep calm but it really is putting a big dent in my enjoyment...

I was playing against this team earlier and the advantage a couple of them had was just mind-blowing - if it wasn't for the killcams showing the lag; anyone would think they were hacking. The match was misleadingly smooth but the lag was prominent as hell just by the combat occurrences. I was also in a match where I went 31-7 and I actually felt bad for the other team as it was painfully clear I had the edge in the match from a connection POV. They really need to address this - the games seem to be running better but the lag is clear as day and whoever has the better connection; wins and wins well. I don't want this to end up like a Treyarch game where I get so fucked off with it; I have no choice but to play HC mode and hope to pick them off before they see me. 

The lag is the biggest issue for me right now. Th amount of blink and you're dead moments is a frustratingly regular occurrence especially when the kill cam makes you look an idiot. Its frustrating to have one game where everything goes well and then the very next game you are struggling to get a kill no matter what you do.

The other issue i have is SMG's. Yes i will admit that they should only really have the advantage in CQB but im getting decimated at all ranges by the BAL and AK. I really dont see the benefit of running it atm until its tweaked slightly  :(

APmVvKG.gif

Never going to guess what I saw today. 

BOOSTERS! Wondered why I had a twat team mate the other side of the map on Momentum and they ended up being the kill cam. Gutted. His clan buddy was on the other team, both guys stood in the corner of the map and getting jumping kills or some shit. I did see something similar when I was running to the flag but didn't think much to it. Our guy ended up 5-32 and the other 34-12. GG.

Also saw one guy exploiting/hacking on the snow ship map. Sat behind glass and shooting through walls. Did get this recorded but the booster twats didn't save. Both on Momentum. Keep your eyes peeled for cheats. 

Alas, still wish we had the theatre mode in this game for this very reason, plus the PS4 recorded is not reliable. Called the guys out at the end of the game and they quickly backed out once they knew someone caught on, managed to report both before then mind.

I don't know why but I'm still somewhat enjoy it. I agree with the problems that people are pointing out but they don't seem to upset me as much as other people. I find that I usually have a decent connection when I restrict to North America so that's good for me.

All I play however is dom with the UAV in support mode as my only streak. 

Never going to guess what I saw today. 

BOOSTERS! Wondered why I had a twat team mate the other side of the map on Momentum and they ended up being the kill cam. Gutted. His clan buddy was on the other team, both guys stood in the corner of the map and getting jumping kills or some shit. I did see something similar when I was running to the flag but didn't think much to it. Our guy ended up 5-32 and the other 34-12. GG.

Also saw one guy exploiting/hacking on the snow ship map. Sat behind glass and shooting through walls. Did get this recorded but the booster twats didn't save. Both on Momentum. Keep your eyes peeled for cheats. 

Alas, still wish we had the theatre mode in this game for this very reason, plus the PS4 recorded is not reliable. Called the guys out at the end of the game and they quickly backed out once they knew someone caught on, managed to report both before then mind.

That's the pits when playing Infected.

This game's maps are riddled with exploitable glitches.

I don't remember seeing sh*t like this in BO2.

DM9ON.png

Anyone know where I can find ALL of the weapons and gear available in this game?

I wanted to find all of the helmets etc so I can see what looks the best and how its obtained etc... But no luck so far...

If I can't find 1 I'll make a thread for all the weapons tomorrow and we can add to it together...

blackops2sig.jpg