Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Nothing I need. I don't have any coins anyway. Unless he's selling the raid helmet or chest piece for the titan, I don't really need anything.

Just run the raid. I'm sure you'll get a full set on one run

I picked up plan c, might come in handy for the Knights shields in the dark below raid.

Plus I didn't have a arc damage fusion rifle.

Damn you, now you've got me thinking.  I bet that would come in handy in the DB Raid.  Hmmm...  I'll have to wait and see what I have for Arc damage when I get home.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I thought about that if it had been a legendary I'd have bought one, but as an exotic I'd rather wait for patience and time arc sniper to swap around with icebreaker.

Thought about that, I just have a feeling the dark below raid is gonna have a lot of in your face action, so that's why I bought it. I have patience and time as well. It may be a useless purchase but at only 17 coins I thought why not.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Thought about that, I just have a feeling the dark below raid is gonna have a lot of in your face action, so that's why I bought it. I have patience and time as well. It may be a useless purchase but at only 17 coins I thought why not.

Damn you and your logic lol... As there all in same slot I suppose there's no harm moving them round, I have plenty of coins might just pick one up, I have a solar one and I'm doing crucible to get a void one so I suppose having an arc one will complete the set.

I have been killed alot in pvp today with the bloody thing!