Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

I love fusion rifles. Used to think they sucked but come to realize that it's just me. I used the arc fusion rifle for this week's nightfall and destroyed the Knights. Used my fire one to tear through wizard but they kept moving so had to change to ghallajhorn.

They are extremely useful. If you don't have a few fusion rifles you should consider it. Well worth the investment.

I got Plan C as a Raid drop, it's a quality fusion rifle for both PvE and PvP. Plus, if you're used to carrying Ice Breaker in your specials slot, Plan C being an exotic won't affect the rest of your loadout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I got Plan C as a Raid drop, it's a quality fusion rifle for both PvE and PvP. Plus, if you're used to carrying Ice Breaker in your specials slot, Plan C being an exotic won't affect the rest of your loadout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it and really like it what little I've used it. I want to see what it's like upgraded

Spotted this in a spoiler on the Destiny web site

"You may want to start saving those strange coins guardians, with the new DLC coming out soon there may be a chance that Xur will sell one or more of the DLC exotics on the week that it comes out. Most expensive scenario being him selling 4 exotic items all from the new DLC which would cost 62 coins for all the items."

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/70470920/0/0

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Plan C... again... really... shards available though...

Titan - Helm of Inmost Light
Hunter - Young Ahamkaras Spine
Warlock - Light Beyond Nemesis
Plan C
Exotic shard
Pulse rifle telemetry
Hand cannon telementy
Machine gun telementy
Void drive
Stealth drive
HEAVY AMMO SYNTHESIS

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg