Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Ffs I've been waiting for the souros and I only have 12 coins :(

I assume you've already done the weekly heroic on 28?

The only other way of getting strange couns quick is to do a whole night on running Tiger strikes. Alot of the blue engrams turn into coins of motes of light

I assume you've already done the weekly heroic on 28?

The only other way of getting strange couns quick is to do a whole night on running Tiger strikes. Alot of the blue engrams turn into coins of motes of light

No I haven't done weekly heroic I've had no one to run it with, i also have to do it for the invective bounty.

No I haven't done weekly heroic I've had no one to run it with, i also have to do it for the invective bounty.

When will you be on Gary. I'm going to help Cyber do it in about a hour if you want to do it

Xur has smiled upon the Owl. I was hoping to get the Voidfang Vestments. Now I can easily switch between it and Heart of the Praxic Fire for Voidwalker and Sunsinger. I might pick up the Crest of Alpha Lupi too, just because Wolf, fuck yeah.

Ffs I've been waiting for the souros and I only have 12 coins :(

How is this possible? I spent 26 strange coins last week and I'm back up to 57. Have you done the weekly heroic strike yet? There's 9 coins right there if you do it on lvl 28. Do it with two characters and boom, 18 coins. The Nightfall will occasionally give a stack of coins as well. You can also hammer the Tiger Strike playlist for blue engram's, Rahool will turn some of them into coins.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Xur has smiled upon the Owl. I was hoping to get the Voidfang Vestments. Now I can easily switch between it and Heart of the Praxic Fire for Voidwalker and Sunsinger. I might pick up the Crest of Alpha Lupi too, just because Wolf, fuck yeah.

How is this possible? I spent 26 strange coins last week and I'm back up to 57. Have you done the weekly heroic strike yet? There's 9 coins right there if you do it on lvl 28. Do it with two characters and boom, 18 coins. The Nightfall will occasionally give a stack of coins as well. You can also hammer the Tiger Strike playlist for blue engram's, Rahool will turn some of them into coins.

agreed! my wish has been granted... SUROS... :) and I will be picking up the crest for my Hunter just so I have options... I may go ahead and grab the armor for the Titan as well... I may even try a few of the auto rifle telementrys... and an engram for fun for sure... wow what a week, and to land a Monte Carlo a few days ago... RNGesus is loving me this week...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Jason my problem as I said is finding a party to run it with on a weekend, I do get contacted by a random I did some stuff with but he'd a slightly lower level so level 28 is out.

I am going to work on my warlock when solo this weekend ad I gave some legendary stuff for it so I can start to run stuff twice.

Didn't know that about tiger strikes, Si that's good to know.

Jason my problem as I said is finding a party to run it with on a weekend, I do get contacted by a random I did some stuff with but he'd a slightly lower level so level 28 is out.

I am going to work on my warlock when solo this weekend ad I gave some legendary stuff for it so I can start to run stuff twice.

Didn't know that about tiger strikes, Si that's good to know.

I'm on now Gary if you want to run the strike and or nightfall

I just purchased the Suros today but it seems to cut through people like butter. Haven't tried it on a level 28 strike/mission yet though. Is nerfed for PvP but I'm sure it's just as good.

one of the best in the game... it's my favorite...:) then the Shadow Price I got in a drop that I maxxed out is also sweet... and my new Monte Carlo is also a pretty fun AR to shoot...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I just purchased the Suros today but it seems to cut through people like butter. Haven't tried it on a level 28 strike/mission yet though. Is nerfed for PvP but I'm sure it's just as good.

That just makes me pray I get one more strange coin tonight! Really need to start levelling up another guardian.

How many can you create?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

That just makes me pray I get one more strange coin tonight! Really need to start levelling up another guardian.

How many can you create?

Where you choose your character from the main screen,right under that should be a option. Do you want one just to run multiple things for coins,nightfall, ect? Then just do another of the same you already have. Then you can just change gear over and once you hit 20 it will be at whatever your main guy is