Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

I picked Up voidfang needed to upgrade light too so will help warlock.

Is it worth chopping motes of light for a helm Ingram even if its to dismantle?

that's what I always do myself... the only other place to spend them is the speaker, but nothing I like... if I don't get a hunter helmet or two tonight, I will dismantle them instantly...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, so...

You can purchase Flight of Shadows this week for 1 Strange Coin by having Jackolyte enabled while browsing Xûr's stock.  

I guess it makes Crows fly around you when you respawn.  It last for 24 hours.  

V4ViRl7.jpg

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'll think about patience and time. Don't really need anything else though. I have heard of praxis fire and light beyond nemesis. Although you do get more handcannon ammo....

Techno I might go do the weekly heroic tonight, you get strange coins for it. 9 for level 28

I can't remember if I ran it on both... I don't think I did, so I am in if you want Nev ol' buddy... so no gamble on an engram for fun today???

I think that was the name, though I'm not 100% sure. It's in my vault and I'm not sure how to check it on bungie.net

You can check it relatively easily on the destiny app on your phone when you click on 'Legend' from the menu.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Sounds like the titan chest piece would work well in PvP. Don't think I'd ever change my exotic slot in PvE from the helm of saint helmet. Blinding the AI is worth too much when your back is against the wall.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Seriously, buy the Patience and Time if you can. When the Nightfall is arc it is going to be amazing. It is strong and makes you invisible when you ads, which is perfect for the Nightfall.

That's the only reason I got it. It's sitting in ny vault now until I have time to upgrade it.

Seriously, buy the Patience and Time if you can. When the Nightfall is arc it is going to be amazing. It is strong and makes you invisible when you ads, which is perfect for the Nightfall.

That's the only reason I got it. It's sitting in ny vault now until I have time to upgrade it.

agreed...

Patience and time sounds good but would it replace Ice Breaker? Probably not for me

Didn't get Voidfang last time round as the grenade it modifies isn't the one i use on my Voidwalker class. I like the statis affect on the grenade as it creates a barrier between me and the enemy as well as the damage. Maybe it'd be a good PvP exotic?

Whenever Arc Burn is active or versus Arc Shields it would be the better option. I think I'm going to pick it up. Seems a touch better than my Epitaph-2261. Though the Epitaph causes enemies to go boom when killed with precision damage, so I'm conflicted as to which is the better Arc sniper. P&T can also be upgraded to a 6 round mag where Epitaph has only 4.

Someone give me a compelling reason one way or the other.

Think I'll also get some chest armor to shard and an exotic engram to shard.

Edit: Hector gives a pretty compelling reason, I'll get it.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Whenever Arc Burn is active or versus Arc Shields it would be the better option. I think I'm going to pick it up. Seems a touch better than my Epitaph-2261. Though the Epitaph causes enemies to go boom when killed with precision damage, so I'm conflicted as to which is the better Arc sniper. P&T can also be upgraded to a 6 round mag where Epitaph has only 4.

Someone give me a compelling reason one way or the other.

Think I'll also get some chest armor to shard and an exotic engram to shard.

Edit: Hector gives a pretty compelling reason, I'll get it.

the being invisible while scoped in is so cool, think of all the situations you go to line up a perfect shot, and some dumb add hits you and you miss your money shot...:) I for one am grabbing it... that cloak mode will come in handy when you need to "disappear" for a few seconds...

Hmmm, now you've all got me wanting to buy it.  Arc damage and invisibility... maybe I will.  

it takes a few seconds to activate, but activate, pop over take off a head, pop out activate, take another, etc...:) and 17 coins??? no brainer...

the being invisible while scoped in is so cool, think of all the situations you go to line up a perfect shot, and some dumb add hits you and you miss your money shot...:) I for one am grabbing it... that cloak mode will come in handy when you need to "disappear" for a few seconds...

Thankfully I'm so skilled I don't need to be invisible to beat the nightfall. >.>

Thankfully I'm so skilled I don't need to be invisible to beat the nightfall. >.>

man.. ego much???:) I will put one of each exotic in the vault regardless... now I just need to replace my accidently dismantled Shadow Price... I will be trying to max my marks out this weekend if anyone wants to do the same...:)

man.. ego much???:) I will put one of each exotic in the vault regardless... now I just need to replace my accidently dismantled Shadow Price... I will be trying to max my marks out this weekend if anyone wants to do the same...:)

quotes

Definitely going to be eating a scrumptious humble pie the weekend! Preferably made from low level dregs. =D

Tiger strikes will be my main grind this weekend for the bad juju bounty ...unless it drives me insane.

Need the vanguard rep that goes with it too.

I'm down for that. I need to level my subclass for warlock and my armor. I'll be on in a few hours and, if you're on, we can get started. Ryan should be on by then also.