Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Nice find Chris! :)

Should we sticky this thread and keep it up dated?

I'll pin it Dave. Plus I'll try to update his location and items every week in the original post if that's fine with everyone

Good stuff, Chris.  Thanks for pinning this.  Very cool thread.  

Yeah man, if you can, try to get that "Helm of the Inmost Light" for me this weekend.  I looked it up and it sounds awesome.

I'll see if I can earn you the coins and if that's what you want I'll get it. Just let me know.

I'll see if I can earn you the coins and if that's what you want I'll get it. Just let me know.

I can't decide man.  I keep going back and forth.  I have an exotic Hand Canon, but no exotic armor.  I feel like I need some to help survive these raids.  

But, at the same time I'm not doing much dmg during the Raids either because I don't use the hand canon when it gets that chaotic.  

I think I'm going to hold out for an exotic auto AR.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I can't decide man.  I keep going back and forth.  I have an exotic Hand Canon, but no exotic armor.  I feel like I need some to help survive these raids.  

But, at the same time I'm not doing much dmg during the Raids either because I don't use the hand canon when it gets that chaotic.  

I think I'm going to hold out for an exotic auto AR.

Keep at the Vanguard rep and get a legendary rifle if you want. It takes level 3 for weapons.

Ok. I need some exotic armor to get my light level to 28...but I do think use the striker class often so the helm would probably be a waste.

The ice breaker is flipping sweet... Just buy that and be a happy titan? Decisions, decisions...

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I saw the ice breaker I know thunder loves it but it would take all my strange coins and I considered holding out for an AR but I have a decent legendary one, I did get an exotic helmet with motes of light engram and it was actually for my class.

So by the sound of things I should just bite the bullet on the ice breaker?

One thing that confused me was it popped up you can only equip one exotic armour and one weapon at a time.

As far as damage output goes, you're better off having a higher light level than a better weapon.

Hmmm...  that makes me think I should go ahead and get this helmet then.  

Chris... can you go ahead and get the helmet for me.  Final answer.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Hmmm... that makes me think I should go ahead and get this helmet then.

Chris... can you go ahead and get the helmet for me. Final answer.

If you have motes of light spare would it be worth taking a chance on the helmet engram , I got an exotic titan helmet for it and to me it was kind of free as motes really don't seem too useful.