Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Not particularly. Nova bomb creates 1-2 orbs per mob killed. If you get a nice group, you can create upwards of 10 orbs at once.

Can imagine it would be very useful for crowd control on the templar phase. 2 warlocks could potentially trade supera if they worked it right

I picked up the Titan chest piece, an extra grenade, and carry more heavy ammo, yes please.

Haven't seen it yet, is the chest piece worth swapping for one of the titan exotic helmets?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

More grenades is always good...I do love my helm of saint-14 helmet though due to the fact most enemies are blinded when they come into it...gives me alot of enjoyment punching the crap out of them.

I picked up the Titan chest piece, an extra grenade, and carry more heavy ammo, yes please.

I'll be picking up the same tonight after work.  I'm definitely looking forward to using it.  It has more light and armor than my current Queens Guard Plate.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

A quote from someone with the Armamentarium.  

"Dear Punchbros,

The Armamentarium is your friend. Not only does it have 3 universally balling mods, it rolls with a metric fuck ton of discipline. The one I got the last time he was selling chest engrams has 147 maxed out. Yes, this means I have 96% grenade cooldown with my other gear.

You know how many rockets you can carry with thing? 7. No need to use field scout on your launcher, get the heavy payload perk for BIGGER FUCKING EXPLOSIONS. Murdered half the country side with rocket fists and you're out? Punch them with buckshot! Or lasers! You carry more ammo for every special and heavy gun (except ice breaker) in the game.

Guess what else? The discipline makes the relic shield cleanse recharge even faster. Become a more valuable glass raider and carry the relic to victory. Punch your enemies the way that Kabr intended, with the bodies of their friends fashioned into a murder death shield.

Aesthetically, this thing is fucking banging. Why look like a wimp ass power ranger when you can have a chest piece decorated with bullets, bombs, knives, and more bullets? Let those fucking gregs know who's boss when you stick his captain in the face and then stick him too because fuck grenade limitations.

In pvp this chest piece is godlike. Striker lightning grenades are guranteed kills in control (fuck that weak ass pulse shit). 1 blast is enough to deal 90% of a puny guardian's health and that shit blasts a huge ass cone 3-4 times. If you're a resident of the thunderdome then why only stick one person when you can stick 2? This shit is like Halo 3 all over again. Also sick dance parties and getting high on voidlight grenades.

Combined with a gun that grants grenade cooldown on kills, you'll rain lightning death upon your enemies that would make Thor jealous.

The Armamentarium is universally good. No matter what subclass, encounter, pvp or pve, heroic or cosmo patrol, this item is always good. Take it, upgrade it. Cherish it.

Go forth titans, and carry the spirit of MISTER TORGUE in your hearts. And always remember to ask yourself this one question.

EXPLOSIONS?"

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Same piece up the Titan this week, not sure about the other two classes. The weapon is well worth the stange coins if you don't have it already, nerfed or not. I won't ruin too much for those who like a surprise :)

Typical I need one more strange coin for the suros! I really want to try it out to see if its any better than my scout rifles. Do you usw it a lot Sam?