Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st raid run of the week went really well tonight guys and gals. Maz and Gaz (wapntake) did top draw to help us get the raid done in 111mins on their first complete run.

I'm sure you guys on right now should bring this time down if you can drop Atheon like we just did [emoji6] , good luck guys.

I bloody love this game!!

Forum Signature Test.png

Well we did the 1st vault run pretty well but started the 2nd with 5 of us and unfortunately just before the templar crispy had to leave but Ryan, Nev, Jason and myself pushed it on to the final boss.

We had a few goes but it wasn't going to happen hope to finish it off tomorrow.

I did grab 3 pieces of raid gear 2 for titan 1 for warlock so pretty good.

I also love this game and it is now just gone 4 in morning lol

Thanks again for last night guys it was fun, hope I get another chance to join you all again. Tonight maybe? I been working on the gun this morning and almost got it to full auto which will help with my slow fingers lol,

What are you leveling up?

If i can get my warlock from lv15 up quick enough i could do another run to have a chance at armour...but i really don't care having a ball with my titan again as its the most satisfying thing to complete.

Forum Signature Test.png

Good job everyone who i ran the raid with last night. It went really well i thought.

Now we've all comleted it once we can start to look at improving on our run times. I'd love to go sub 1 hour

Absolutely...because it can't be long until we need to do a hard run [emoji106] . How long did the 2nd & 3rd runs go?

Gary, if u need a hand finishing your save point just drop me a message.

Forum Signature Test.png

For some reason the symbol for the VOG on Venus is still flashing as though I haven't done it, is there a reason for this or is it something I haven't done after,

Mines still flashing and I've did it six times

The second run (AKA the B-team) did awesome.  No real dramas, and we very nearly dropped Atheon on the second go.  After that we had to recompose, but we nailed him.  The level from 27 to 28 has made all the difference for me.  sub 1 hour should be a walk in the park.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

As always, a pleasure running with you guys...:) when I get back from the movies, maybe we can finish up on the Atheon stage we didn't finish??:) Jason, techno, nev, and myself almost pulled off the unthinkable, and almost completed the game from the Templar with just us four... I will hit whoever up is online a little later and maybe we can squash Atheon and get another chatterwhite...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'm out tonight, so if you see my username on don't invite, unless you want a 7 year old playing.  He's probably better than me anyway...............

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......