Forever Gaming Team Up Calendar

JsinOwl

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are we looking for the raid tonight? Only have 3 certain players down and a couple of maybes. Would love to get further than I did last time and have a few more hours to play with tonight,

I am in if anyone wants to give it a go...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I am in if anyone wants to give it a go...

As Sam said from around 8.30 uk time there's Sam, me and Stretch. I'm sure two others will be on if you're up for it Ryan.

Forum Signature Test.png

As Sam said from around 8.30 uk time there's Sam, me and Stretch. I'm sure two others will be on if you're up for it Ryan.

that's 2:30 my time... if there's anyway you guys can push it one hour I will home to raid!!! :) 3:30-3;45 central usa time

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Just FYI, they're four hours ahead only until clocks change this Sunday, then it's back to the usual 5 hour difference between GMT and EST

/and daylight saving time is ending, not kicking in. :P

//pet peeve, referring to eastern time as EST when it's actually EDT.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

EDT is eastern daylight time, which we are currently in, come Sunday we're back to eastern standard time EST.

Pretty much all the Eastern states observe DST.

And I agree it's a major nuisance!

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

EDT is eastern daylight time, which we are currently in, come Sunday we're back to eastern standard time EST.

Pretty much all the Eastern states observe DST.

And I agree it's a major nuisance!

I've putting writing EST, my bad.  I'm still used to "Indiana" time.  I still prefer it.  I wish we wouldn't have changed.  It was kind of cool having our own time.  Fuck all the daylight savings shit.  It gets darker earlier in the winter, that's normal, so just let it be.  Rant over. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png