Tips and Tricks

TigerBurge

It also helps that none of them ever glitched going through the gate. Why vault hate me?

I just read this:

"This happens if your team leaves the TP world before the final oracles destruction animation is done. You gotta wait till it stretches out and every last particle dissipates. If you don't it apparently doesn't count it as an oracle kill. This was the only way we could replicate this bug consistently. Given how buggy this part of the raid is I'm sure there are probably other ways this bug could occur but for future runs try to make sure all 3+ TP'd players stick around for the full duration of the destruction animation."

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I just read this:

"This happens if your team leaves the TP world before the final oracles destruction animation is done. You gotta wait till it stretches out and every last particle dissipates. If you don't it apparently doesn't count it as an oracle kill. This was the only way we could replicate this bug consistently. Given how buggy this part of the raid is I'm sure there are probably other ways this bug could occur but for future runs try to make sure all 3+ TP'd players stick around for the full duration of the destruction animation."

This isn't the case. You were there. We all waited at the steps to cleanse before we went through. I was the last one out. Jason was gone but didn't show back up.

I think we need the outside team to spread out and each stand on a pillar as well, that minimizes the risk of being nuked by a supplicant, also relic bro shields as he comes out of the gate.

But if all the outside gate team is still alive it should minimize the risk of the inside team being blown up leaving gate.

Make sense?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I think we need the outside team to spread out and each stand on a pillar as well, that minimizes the risk of being nuked by a supplicant, also relic bro shields as he comes out of the gate.

But if all the outside gate team is still alive it should minimize the risk of the inside team being blown up leaving gate.

Make sense?

My 2p from my last run. I was on harpy duty and it was easier to have 1 person on each pillar opening the gate and the third float around on platforms. As the harpies come from both sides and don't care what gate you're opening it makes it easier to take out more of them as you all have different vantage points. Plus there was no worries on the wrong gate being opened

Hope that made sense!!

My 2p from my last run. I was on harpy duty and it was easier to have 1 person on each pillar opening the gate and the third float around on platforms. As the harpies come from both sides and don't care what gate you're opening it makes it easier to take out more of them as you all have different vantage points. Plus there was no worries on the wrong gate being opened

Hope that made sense!!

Yes sir. That's kinda what I was saying.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I feel like I've got a good handle on going through the gate. But, I'm less confident when I'm the one on the outside defending. Any videos showing which pillars you guys are talking about?

The same two you have to defend at the beginning. The ones you have to stand on to open the portals

well hell, I just hit 9, so its gonna be a while

If you want help powering through missions, hit me up, otherwise I patiently await your ascendance.

You don't need to be 28, once you get to 26 we can start carrying you along on lvl 28 stories and strikes. That'll help you rack up the shards to get to 28.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Is there a way to engram farm?

I am short on glimmer because I bought a ton of gear to get rep with the decrypter dude, because I never come across engrams like I did in BETA. Is it just a level thing? or is white gear the norm?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."