Tips and Tricks

TigerBurge

yea, but I want scopes and foregrips and silencers and what not

it just makes sense to me to be able to find various accessories in games with guns.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, but I want scopes and foregrips and silencers and what not

it just makes sense to me to be able to find various accessories in games with guns.

Yeah, I agree.  I would like to see more of that sort of thing.  Destiny 2? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Unless it's something I've overlooked (anybody?) I'd like to be able to dismantle weapons directly from within your vault, rather than open vault, take weapons, close vault, open inventory, remember what you equipped and then dismantle

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Agreed...and whilst thinking about things we don't want, it would be good if we could sell weapons and armour back to the different people in the tower. If each one gave different rewards back e.g. glimmer, discounted weapon, shards, etc it would then make more of an experience in the tower, rather than breaking my square button through dismantling everything I pick up.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ever wondered what you'd get for handing in 50 materials (spinmetal etc) at the Vanguard Quartermaster? Well it's not alot as it turns out! Same vanguard ranking increase as a Tiger strike, 3 marks and 200 glimmer.

I want my 50 spinmetal back!

Yeah, that's how you do it.

My biggest take away from that is on the Venus side, one of the other players in addition to the relic holder helped kill the Praetorian right at the start, including using supers on him. It's too much for the relic holder to take care of all the enemies on that side. It also helps that none of them ever glitched going through the gate. Why vault hate me?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yeah, that's how you do it.

My biggest take away from that is on the Venus side, one of the other players in addition to the relic holder helped kill the Praetorian right at the start, including using supers on him. It's too much for the relic holder to take care of all the enemies on that side. It also helps that none of them ever glitched going through the gate. Why vault hate me?

It's a perfect example of how it should go.  Hopefully we can get it done before they patch the "furthest people back teleport" part.  

You're right about the Venus/Praetorian thing. 

That glitch crap sucks.  :(  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png