Tips and Tricks

TigerBurge

There are a lot of little tips and tricks here:  http://www.ign.com/wikis/destiny/Tips_and_Tricks

"Before cashing in bounties, which grant experience, you should equip any itmes that you want upgraded -- they upgrade with your experience."

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I also read that if you swap weapons out, you lose your secondary and special weapon ammo! So, be careful when you decide to swap out your guns!

Confirmed. Playing PvP it seemed that I always spawned with some secondary ammo, but after switching secondaries, I lost my ammo AND I no longer spawned with any. Kick in groin.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I honestly never new this, I feel like a Dumbass. From destiny reddit :

I just discovered this the other day, and I haven't seen anyone talk about it before so I'm going to go out on a limb here and posit that this isn't that widely known. If you crouch behind cover, you can zoom/aim and you'll pop up from behind cover automatically, returning to cover as soon as you let go of zoom. Example here.

The caveat seems to be: you need to be stood immediately behind some cover that you can see (clearly) over when stood up, but which covers your view when crouched. Very useful for certain boss fights (e.g. Valus Ta’aurc).

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I honestly never new this, I feel like a Dumbass. From destiny reddit : I just discovered this the other day, and I haven't seen anyone talk about it before so I'm going to go out on a limb here and posit that this isn't that widely known. If you crouch behind cover, you can zoom/aim and you'll pop up from behind cover automatically, returning to cover as soon as you let go of zoom. Example here. The caveat seems to be: you need to be stood immediately behind some cover that you can see (clearly) over when stood up, but which covers your view when crouched. Very useful for certain boss fights (e.g. Valus Ta’aurc).

That's awesome Jason.  Nice tip.  Reddit kicks ass.  I'm on there all the time. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

When I do a mission, and it ends, do I have to run around and collect all the crap, or does it just give it to me?

I do a lot of running and gunning, so typically shit is spread all over. I know I have missed things a few times

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

When I do a mission, and it ends, do I have to run around and collect all the crap, or does it just give it to me?

I do a lot of running and gunning, so typically shit is spread all over. I know I have missed things a few times

Blue and purple engrams you will will be returned by the postmaster.