Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

Tips and Tricks

TigerBurge

Buy telemetries from Xur. Seriously they are worth it. Use them to lvl up any weapons extremely quickly. Make sure it is active when you turn in bounties, finish a daily mission and beat any mission that gives you XP. They will give you extra xp and lvl up the weapon fast

Buy telemetries from Xur. Seriously they are worth it. Use them to lvl up any weapons extremely quickly. Make sure it is active when you turn in bounties, finish a daily mission and beat any mission that gives you XP. They will give you extra xp and lvl up the weapon fast

I'm definitely going to try these out over the next few days. Really want my raid guns maxxed out. Whats the best XP gain apart from the daily?

Forum Signature Test.png

I'm definitely going to try these out over the next few days. Really want my raid guns maxxed out. Whats the best XP gain apart from the daily?

Bounties. Make sure you have the guns you want leveled up selected when you turn in the bounty with the telemetry chosen

Took your advice and bought it for the scout rifle. Haven't i

used it yet but looking forward to getting some of the legendaries and exotics i have maxed out

Also going to need to drop light levels to level up my raid gear guess the grind starts again.

Run bounties and change gear when you turn them in. So you an run the missions at full strength. That's the most efficient way i found

I might have missed this one, but I have a quick question

I have "The Strangers Rifle", and I have banked a Baryon MSC (No idea how to show it to you guys.)

The baryon has a higher max end Damage, but I have already started working on the Strangers Rifle. Should I go ahead and max the Strangers Rifle or should just swap now to the Baryon MSC?

I guess my basic question here is should a piece of equipment be maxxed out before dismantling it and swapping to better gear? Or should I jsut dismantle it and jump ahead?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I might have missed this one, but I have a quick question

I have "The Strangers Rifle", and I have banked a Baryon MSC (No idea how to show it to you guys.)

The baryon has a higher max end Damage, but I have already started working on the Strangers Rifle. Should I go ahead and max the Strangers Rifle or should just swap now to the Baryon MSC?

I guess my basic question here is should a piece of equipment be maxxed out before dismantling it and swapping to better gear? Or should I jsut dismantle it and jump ahead?

I had the same thing with the strangers rifle. To me the stats lie and it seemed alot more powerful than the other pulse rifle your talking about. Personally i'd stick with it until you get something that you can see is miles ahead of it

As far as dismantling goes, it makes no difference if it's upgraded or not. Speaking from the experience of some of my legendary gear

As far as dismantling goes, it makes no difference if it's upgraded or not. Speaking from the experience of some of my legendary gear

This has bugged me for a while.  I wish that upgraded gear gave better rewards/materials/etc. for dismantling.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

This has bugged me for a while.  I wish that upgraded gear gave better rewards/materials/etc. for dismantling.  

If you put shards/energy into something, you'll get more for dismantling it. I sharded some boots last night and got 5 shards, but it wasn't enough to recapture what I had put into it. As far as non-ascendant upgrades, it doesn't seem to increase the number of shards you get.

@Sennex - The single biggest factor in determining a weapons effectiveness in PvE is the Attack value.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've seen that fully upgraded gear does give more back when you dismantle them. But that being said the most I have ever gotten back was 5, so yea, I guess its not worth it

Thanks folks

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just read this on reddit.

Aparently the Templar will not detain you in the bubble if you are out of his line of sight and not looking at him. Several people tried it and confirmed it.

So if you aren't just gonna cheese him off the cliff, don't look at him and stay out of his sight line. The only person to be detained will be the relic holder who suppers him.

Also suppose to work on atheon hard mode.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Just read this on reddit.

Aparently the Templar will not detain you in the bubble if you are out of his line of sight and not looking at him. Several people tried it and confirmed it.

So if you aren't just gonna cheese him off the cliff, don't look at him and stay out of his sight line. The only person to be detained will be the relic holder who suppers him.

Also suppose to work on atheon hard mode.

If that's right then it will make life a lot easier. I guess we need to sort out a test run now ;)

The Relic holder doesn't necessarily get bubbled every time, you have quite a bit of time between firing the super and bubbles going up to get out of LoS. I usually get trapped about 50% of the time, maybe less.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Found a superfast way of doing the fusion rifle bounty.  Found a cave on forgotten shores where once you have killed a captain and a few dregs etc, they keep spawning in a cave, you can stand outside and hose 'em.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Not sure if people know but I tested it and it worked.

Double bounties to rank faster vanguard and Eris

Pick up bounties immediately on reset that's 9am in uk

Do bounties before you turn off console hand them in turn off your console, restart it and bounties are back to be done again.

I am trying to sort out the various shields that wizards and other mobs have.

When I see a wizard (for example) with a shield with fire glowing around it, does it mean that fire won't damage it? or is that what its vulnerable to?

Since tuesday, its been weird, and i was starting to doubt how I was playing. 

I thought the shield color meant it was immune to that source; I'm not having any problems anymore, but i think I could actually be killing things faster at this point