Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Fucking buzzing just solo'd the abyss using hunter invisibility, that's some tense shit especially as I couldn't get on the rock at the bridge, my heart was literally pounding waiting for a thrall to hit me to turn me invisible hoping the ogre wouldn't spot me while I wandered around... Reward 2 energies lol

Fucking buzzing just solo'd the abyss using hunter invisibility, that's some tense shit especially as I couldn't get on the rock at the bridge, my heart was literally pounding waiting for a thrall to hit me to turn me invisible hoping the ogre wouldn't spot me while I wandered around... Reward 2 energies lol

Nice!

Aside from the energy part.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Gatekeeper and Atheon were a joke with our super team... Crota on the other hand... What a fucking disaster... Bugged, glitchy pile of shit... Nev handled the sword perfectly... We spent 2 hours with glitches and bugs... I am done with that pile of shit

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I was on sniper watch for the Knights....it was one of those sessions where, just at the wrong moment, someone dies and you end up shooting at the sky.... didn't finish it by bedtime.

Overall game plan is to learn a section at a time, then try and slot them all together

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Hay guys. I have joind the clan on destiny app and im wondering how i get to play with you guys? and also how i get the clan tag in my name banner? im bassed in the UK

Thank you

Si

Hi Si!!

The best way is just to start sending out friend requests to us all. You'll get to meet and play with us all once you get a few on board. There's usually a good few of us on every night doing various crap. My PSN is stretch616

For the clan tag. You need to go into the group page (on a PC) and there should be an option to upgrade your group status to a clan status. I've already done the approval for the group.

Any questions or help you need, feel free to give me a shout. :)