Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

But that could be a random on a strike mission :)

Expect half the time the randoms don't move either ☺

Yea, still not sure why you can't shoot them.

(Whats the deal with randoms bailing at the drop of a hat, or AFKing immediately, its gotten way worse since Christmas)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Thanks for the helping today everyone (and for joining me Dave).

I'm getting some of it but it's quite confusing. At least I know how to get out of the Tower now (jumping off it doesn't work)!!

No problem Euan...after all the CoD help you gave me and put up with my miserable MP performances it was really nice to be able to help you for a change! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

^^^^ That

I have a hunter that is level 6 or so, I can try to get him caught up to you here tonight

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

What level are you Euan, problem with Destiny is if you team up with people a lot higher than you then you just get carried all the way. Better to go with similar level players if you can

Not if you make him do the things that need doing tho' which is what I did. But I would say that having someone helping you who is a lot higher ranked means they will bring better guns to the party! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It all depends on how the higher level plays.  If they're up front w/ guns blazing, then yeah, it will hold the new guy back.  There won't be anything left for him to kill.  But, if the higher level stays back and plays more of a support role, then it can work just fine.  Just be there to help them out of sticky situations and give them advice.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

^^^^ That

I have a hunter that is level 6 or so, I can try to get him caught up to you here tonight

I think I am level 6 :lol: .

Anyway, I'm hoping this week working will calm down and I'll be on. I'll work my way up to 20 as quick as I can but I'm happy for it to take longer if I'm not doing it solo. Still don't really get what level 20 gets me, don't know what a raid is so I don't feel rushed. I'm enjoying the story mode so far.

The moon looks amazing.

Good shit last night. Knocked out the weekly, nightfall, VoG and a crap load of iron banner. Had a good crack in the process as well. Happy days all round!

+ 1. Top night lads!

Oh, and Diddums you absolute ledge for taking your ps4 to work to grind with everyone! I admit, i need your gung-ho-ness in my life on a more regular basis!

Forum Signature Test.png