Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

20 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Question,so who runs the clan page on Bungie.net? And whoever it is can they add me and Chad to it as admins or whatever. I know it was a U.K. person who started it. I have some friends that are going to be playing D2 and want to get them I'm on the clan stuff 

I thought this was done a while ago....

Who is the lead? 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

40 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Question,so who runs the clan page on Bungie.net? And whoever it is can they add me and Chad to it as admins or whatever. I know it was a U.K. person who started it. I have some friends that are going to be playing D2 and want to get them I'm on the clan stuff 

Currently @Baabcat and @Stretch616 are. We probably need a few more especially ahead of D2. Can you guys add them please?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

52 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Ok I've promoted Tiger and Chad, and Lee for good measure. I had the power to demote Stretch for being a filthy casual, but resisted!

Thanks Bob, you're a star!

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Ok I've promoted Tiger and Chad, and Lee for good measure. I had the power to demote Stretch for being a filthy casual, but resisted!

Haha!!! Cheers Bob. I'll be back on it when D2 comes around.

52 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Thanks Bob.  

Awesome stuff to hear you have a few more FGers. Let's make sure they show their face on here and give us a Howdy. Really hope we can get to a space FG groups nearly all of the time.

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Its Crota  at the moment and changes to VoG on Tuesday.

Thanks Bob. VoG it is then so we can get people through at the very least the Templar challenge.

Come on then. Wrath tomorrow, VoG tuesday and more if we can get them done relatively quickly.

I'll put some events together all week if you're up for it?

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Noooooo!!! I'm watching the Juve vs Real game tonight and we're out tomorrow! :(

Don't worry Dave, you need Crota which we'll do anytime. Just need 6 to be around at the right time. What day next week would be good for you? I wouldn't pick Tuesday and Saturday but let us know out the others and I can set something up.

So we struggled to get 6 last night. I'm happy to put some events up this week for everybody so we can def have a go at a few.

So far I know we want:

- WotM for Outbreak Prime (normal mode first)

- Crota Hard

Is there anything else you guys and girls wanna do this week?

I would like to jump in on the WORM raid/ quest.

I know how to do the Crota hardmode challenge, and the glitches that happen in it, if you guys want me to walk folks through it

That being said, my plates is fucking filled, so I need advance warning of anything you all would need me for

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I'm on until about 9.30/10.00 tonight If anything is occurring 

Cheers Dave, probably going to sort a few calendar events out for Destiny tonight for the rest of the week so we can do our best to get some fireteams going. Anyone know the featured raid this coming week?

7 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Lee sorry I missed your invites last night, forgot to turn notifications back on ( been watching fear the walking dead on the PS4), hope the raid went well

No probs Bob, we got 6 in the end and did WotM on normal. We forgot what the actual mechanics were at the start but after that we made our way through it.

Got to the codes part and I think we just weren't ready to start a little later than normal.

Tldr - Didn't finish it, still need Outbreak Prime