Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Charlie and Bob are definately the A-Team for this, Matt.....pester them!!:lol::1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Speaking of the Spindle sniper. I hopped on a raid to get a check point or the challenge down for Warpriest. These guys were disgusted that my only sniper or highest level sniper was not a spindle. It's like who cares I'm still sniping and taking enemies out; it may not be one shot but I'm still doing my portion. So any who; yeah I really want to get that Spindle.

As everyone wants to learn the raid and have a go I've done my best to set up a few raid times to see if it helps as obviously only 6 can play. I've set it up so if you want to play and can make it you click GOING, if you're happy to be reserve one day, then click MAYBE. Its a little idea to see if it helps us all get a go but also learn the mechanics a bit more. This is what our clan was all about helping each other so it would be great to see if we can do this. Any suggestions welcome. Click on the Calendar to put what can do, reserve or can't make or click the links below:

Raid #1 - Sunday 4.30pm GMT

Raid #2 - Monday 8pm GMT

Raid #3 - Wednesday 8pm GMT

Raid #4 - Friday 8pm GMT

Raid #5 - Saturday 3pm GMT

Raid #6 - Saturday 8pm GMT

Thanks everyone. Oh, also would've put some american later raid times on but don't know what suits you guys - just give me a shout if you need me.

Lee

Forum Signature Test.png

51 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

We only need about a hour to run it Lee. We don't need a calender for it ;)

That's cool if we don't - but based on my first run and for the next few weeks I'm going to take a punt that most of us (apart from you special awesome near 385 people) will take a few hours to do it. :10_wink:

People were just saying they want to be a part of one and we always have too many of late so just trying to find a way of getting everyone raid time :91_thumbsup:

Forum Signature Test.png

22 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's cool if we don't - but based on my first run and for the next few weeks I'm going to take a punt that most of us (apart from you special awesome near 385 people) will take a few hours to do it. :10_wink:

People were just saying they want to be a part of one and we always have too many of late so just trying to find a way of getting everyone raid time :91_thumbsup:

Seriously though you need about a hour to get to the last phase. Then that's where shit gets tough. Everyone needs to be on point and communicate. If I'm free I will be more than happy to help out

How does everyone fancy a private match up soon? Maybe next Friday (10th?) I'll make an event if y'all can let me know if the date works for you guys? Would be great to have a fun night on Destiny with green weapons and snipers/shotguns only.

Forum Signature Test.png

I don't mind. Set it when you want but I think I have an 8 hr difference with you guys so finding a suitable time will be difficult.  That weekend is open for me.

My family is coming to visit the following one for a week so I would be on the PS4 that week

Pat

17 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Think we need to run some raids 

Works for me. When would be a good day where it would cross over with UK and US times?

Forum Signature Test.png

On 07/02/2017 at 11:02 PM, TigerBurge said:

Think we need to run some raids 

On 08/02/2017 at 5:06 PM, Baabcat said:

If you can wait a week 18th and 19th would work great for me

Sorry guys, unexpected shit got in the way this last 10 days. If I can get the chance we could do Sat or Sun this week. Other than that, I'll look to put some calendar catch ups in over the next few weeks. I'll have to level up a bit first before I can start raiding comfortably I think.

Forum Signature Test.png

Increased my light level to 371 last night. I'd like to be ready for some of the raids when the raids have been updated.

If we can get a few of us over the weekend we could run some strikes or if we get up to 6 maybe some crucible quests/newest raid as they drop the highest loot I'm aware of.

Forum Signature Test.png

I should be on and up for some raiding if we can get enough people.  Normal mode is pretty easy these days too and drops up to 385 so a bit of luck on the drops should see you up a few levels at least.  I presume you also haven't got the Outbreak prime quest from the raid either? so if we raid we can do that too as only adds about 10 mins to the raid time (plus you get a guaranteed exotic too).

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Crispy, Stretch and I ran a few SIVA strikes last night, only for a few hours and it was really profitable. Gained 6 light to 387 now. Dropped a Dragon's Breath as well.

Clearly we're all getting nearer to a level where we can attempt some raids this week.

Who's around this week so I can see if I can help sort a few out, even if they are normal to start so we get the hang of it again?

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

For the record SIVA strikes are so enjoyable. I mean the variance in how they shape up now, with the taken or SIVA change ups really add to it. Even with little puzzle steps like forming the portal with Vex.

So glad I'm back on this.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png