Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Anyone used one of the special packages?

I used one last night after running a 32 with Ryan and Bob. Stuck it on my hunter and got light 42 boots with heavy weapon perk and the PoE perk. Shame i missed last weeks 32 otherwise i could have had 3 pieces now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Beat a 34 PoE... Thanks Dids and Lee!!! Too bad Dids had to bail at round three... Picked up Frank, and we handled round four onwards but be warned the Minotaur targets are a beast!!! Super fast and tough as nails... Round five is pretty crazy, but come out, drop a bubble, me and Frank jellyied his ass, with Lee dropping tons of truth rockets... We got detained, died, revived, ran to the left and blew the bastard away... Took us 5 tries... Went in blind though had to try a few different tactics... Thanks again guys, and a special shout out to Lee not giving up even though he was up at 1am!!! Crazy dude...

I will try to knock out the other two this weekend, and still want to run 3 crotas and VOGs if anyone wants to join up...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'll be on at 9pm UK not sure I'll stay up till 4am again though!

Have a Cafe Mocha Chocalata Espresso with a shot of Vanilla and an extra shot of coffee to help ;)

banlol.png

Sorry Ryan and Lee, internet crashed last night and by the time I reset it Kyla was moaning at me to get in to bed :(

no biggie... shit happens... wish you could have gotten some credit though... at least I didn't have your giant titan head in the way for the last two rounds... :) it sure does like my jelly rounds...

Last night was tiring but good to get it done. Gutted for you Didds not to finish it as i thought we got a rythmn going. Cheers Ryan and Frank finishing the fucker with Gjallorhorns and my Truth. Self-Res is a must in my opinion.

Not sure if I want to endure it again though, some parts are just plain ridiculous.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

anytime Lee, sorry I went totally nuts on that squeaker that kept jumping in our chats... I might have been a tad out of line... :angry:

Last night was tiring but good to get it done. Gutted for you Didds not to finish it as i thought we got a rythmn going. Cheers Ryan and Frank finishing the fucker with Gjallorhorns and my Truth. Self-Res is a must in my opinion.

Not sure if I want to endure it again though, some parts are just plain ridiculous.

Who was it?

some kids kept jumping in our chats... the main one that we asked to leave repeatedly, kept coming back in the chat... we were at the end of 34, so I blew up on him so he would leave for good... it worked, but I may have freaked him out a bit... slimshadee or something like that...

How the fuck do randoms enter a chat party? It's not possible is it?

Also, I love hearing Ryan blow up. I'd have paid top dolla to hear that. 

if they are on any of our friends lists they can for some reason... I think they knew Frank... I don't think you would have liked how I ate that dude up after he refused to leave... plus top dolla? you have no money... you are a broke mofo... :)