Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Finally got the Thorn bounty done! Thanks to Crispy and Gary for the help, and doing the last section with me, or for me I should say!! Basically "stay here and snipe so we don't have to start all over again!!":) frustrating but understandable!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Tesco and Amazon are selling them for £279 with Witcher.  I got mine off a friend with a staff discount, but if you have clubcard vouchers, you can use those I think.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Finally got the Thorn bounty done! Thanks to Crispy and Gary for the help, and doing the last section with me, or for me I should say!! Basically "stay here and snipe so we don't have to start all over again!!":) frustrating but understandable!

Congrats mate, welcome to the club :D

Lovely gun.

banlol.png

Is new HoW strike going to be nightfall.

Saw earlier no nightfall weekly or daily heroic till HoW drops.

That's the rumor... Would be a shit thing to do to the non buyers... But hey, it is what it is...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Haha, had me going there for a second! Finaly found one of those keys after opening about 60 to 70 chests. looknig forward to it! ill prob be on around 10/10:30 if any one fancys going at the prison of elders?

Si

Just got a HoW Scout Rifle tonight. It had a Max damage of 331 and it was a Legendary. I have it equipped so when I get on you can inspect my character when I hop on tomorrow morning/afternoon. Later guys. Night!

Cool drop, but without an elemental damage the voc upgraded will still be the scout rifle of choice... Or at least the fang...:)

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Cool drop, but without an elemental damage the voc upgraded will still be the scout rifle of choice... Or at least the fang...:)

It's impact alone will wreck shit. It's basically the Iron Banner scout rifle.

Isn't the impact same as badger ccl.

I'm in the camp of any primary without elemental damage is worthless outside pvp.

I had Multi-tool on at the time when I got the Scout rifle. I compared them and it had higher impact, range and stability. It has the lightweight perk and smaller mag size. But again very comparable to Multi-tool.

Isn't the impact same as badger ccl.

I'm in the camp of any primary without elemental damage is worthless outside pvp.

How many primaries have elemental Damage on them?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."