Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Great stuff Gary, it was still fun doing the daily and weekly with you and Ryan.

Oh, and I'll remember next time when I'm swapping with someone not to go to orbit when I'm the fireteam leader. Donut. [emoji15]

I enjoyed our gametime that's for sure... was hoping someone would score something really cool, not this time around, I could care less in the end, I am having so much fun with the game and running with you guys, even shards/energies and coins are ok by me...:) not sure how that dang nightfall paid me 6 coins, yet the weekly paid me 9... crazy RNG

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

No problem running the lower level stuff, I've got so much help its nice to give back as you say running this game in a group is so much fun, hell didn't go to bed till 4.30 am :)

Lee forgot about you taking us to orbit remember seeing the counter and trying to draw your attention to it :)

No problem running the lower level stuff, I've got so much help its nice to give back as you say running this game in a group is so much fun, hell didn't go to bed till 4.30 am :)

Lee forgot about you taking us to orbit remember seeing the counter and trying to draw your attention to it :)

yeah tell me about it... another 10:30pm night just to get up at 2am for work...:) I love this game... seriously...

Yeah, Ryan threatened to write a strongly worded letter to Bungie.

Very strongly at that...:) honestly, I play because I am obsessed with this game... And I enjoy the company of everyone on the team, but to beat a game's last level (final boss) and get a shader and some shards or energy is a straight up kick in the nads... It's just not right... Yeah, I know I have done well on most raids, and even this one up to that point... But, some hadn't, and I was hoping someone would have scored a sweet item... It's ok though, I keep telling myself it will be better on next weeks run... But my ass is still sore...