Destiny Clan - Forever Gaming

Baabcat

Don't recognize that name, but like I said, I've been openly advertising us.

We would be game for the raids but it would have to be Friday or Saturday unless we could be done for about 9-30 during the week, we are both level 26 and would like to give it a go.

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

We would be game for the raids but it would have to be Friday or Saturday unless we could be done for about 9-30 during the week, we are both level 26 and would like to give it a go.

I'll get back to you but we could look to do it in sections as the save will last from Tues to Tues.

As it stands, i'm trying to persuade the mrs to let me have a decent bash on Friday. How are you all fixed for that?

I'll get back to you but we could look to do it in sections as the save will last from Tues to Tues.

As it stands, i'm trying to persuade the mrs to let me have a decent bash on Friday. How are you all fixed for that?

What time Friday? Eight your time?

What time Friday? Eight your time?

Something around there. I promised my boy we'd watch Star Wars for the 1st time on Friday, so it'll be as soon as allows

Dosles anyone have any interest in a simplified walkthrough/tutorial of the raid done by yours truly? There's alot of questions i see on here from how complicated it seems. I think i could break it down into sections for people which may help on the future runs. Plus it gives me a reason to hook up the PVR again!!

Something around there. I promised my boy we'd watch Star Wars for the 1st time on Friday, so it'll be as soon as allows

Dosles anyone have any interest in a simplified walkthrough/tutorial of the raid done by yours truly? There's alot of questions i see on here from how complicated it seems. I think i could break it down into sections for people which may help on the future runs. Plus it gives me a reason to hook up the PVR again!!

I would wait until the patch or you will have to make runs as relic holder and as gate opener. Just my opinion.

I would wait until the patch or you will have to make runs as relic holder and as gate opener. Just my opinion.

I agree...only because the few times I've done it I'm comfortable with being a team player, just not as much when holding the relic.

Forum Signature Test.png

I'll probably record the next run through i do so i can just use the footage. I think it'd take a while to get all sides filmed to an adequate level.

Meh. It'd just be cool to show the non Destiny people what all the fuss is about

Regarding the nightfall I'd like to give it a go sometime either sat or sun, I did plan to give it a run solo at sometime either way.

I would utilise the calendar but for some reason last time I tried it just threw up errors.

So if you see me on and fancy it I'll drop what I'm doing.

if you are still accepting members for the clan I am interested... I have been running some strikes/nightfalls with JsinOwl and Tigerburge... :)

Absolutely man.  Go to bungie.net and add us as a group, then once you're in the group, you need to go back and request to join the clan.  We won't hold it against you that you've been playing with those two guys!  ;)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thank you Mr.Owl for the help with the Nightfall and being bait

agreed... first Nightfall with my hunter I ran with Jsinowl, and a friend and I scored the Monte Carlo... BAZINGA!!!

second nightfall, with owl and burge, I scored a Saint-14 Titan helmet... :) I had it already, but new shards came in handy...:) thanks owl and burge!!!

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

if you are still accepting members for the clan I am interested... I have been running some strikes/nightfalls with JsinOwl and Tigerburge...:)

No a problem Ryan. Glad to have gotten some games in. Welcome to the forums.

if you are still accepting members for the clan I am interested... I have been running some strikes/nightfalls with JsinOwl and Tigerburge...:)

Should have checked this thread first! I kinda wrote a reply to this on the VOG thread.

Anyways, just to be sure you know. I've accepted your request into the FG group, you just now need to upgrade this to clan rather than group on your side.