Call of Duty Advanced Warfare | Multiplayer Reveal

J4MES OX4D

Interesting presige emblems...

...another thing Ghosts couldn't get right.

I read they were still undecided between 10 and 15 prestige levels but that might be the first eleven regardless of their decision.

Fixed that for ya ;)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

While I'm getting more and more excited about this game, part of me keeps asking, "Why haven't they addressed the connection issues?"  I haven't seen/heard anything.  Have they addressed any of the connection issues in a statement/video/etc that maybe I missed?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ghosts was okay for the most part, I just didn't like the game itself. BO2 was one of the best games with one of the worst connections ever. MW3 was up and down. BO was hit or miss. That's my number 1 gripe with this series, you never know what to expect connection wise.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I don't think connection issues have ever been officially addressed by any of the devs.

Did you have issues with Ghosts? For me it ran perfectly, connection wise; BO2 was unplayable though.

Ghosts connection issues were masked by low TTK. It was better than BO2 but far from perfect.

Glad you can play in old style ways without the exo-gear which I think, for me, will be a PITA - too many options!!

I played CoD4 last night for the first time and, apart from the 2007 graphics and crappy voice comm, I really enjoyed it! no choice of kill streaks, nothing too fancy for equipment, just go out and shoot people!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ghosts was okay for the most part, I just didn't like the game itself. BO2 was one of the best games with one of the worst connections ever. MW3 was up and down. BO was hit or miss. That's my number 1 gripe with this series, you never know what to expect connection wise.

Yep! I've always found the IW side of the franchise has better connections compared to that of Treyarch which has better games but sometimes unplayable. I've never had a happy medium since the MW2 days regarding this. Hope Sledgehammer retain the best of both worlds to further cement the quality work they have done so far. 

I think lag compensation has really screwed up the series of late and I'd rather go back to a single host advantage in a locale as opposed to lag comp where everyone suffers based on being dragged down to the weakest connection in the lobby. 

The TTK in AW is allegedly that of Black Ops 2 although it doesn't look like it most probably as the games were LAN based in alpha so if this is the case; the connection will need to be spot-on else it will be hell just like BO2. Ghosts was fine but I think the low TTK masked that a bit. 

Michael Condrey has confirmed on Twitter that Field Orders will NOT be returning in AW! Fucking brilliant news!!. Probably one of the worst implementations in any COD game. Who seriously thought it would be a good idea to potentially give someone a KEM or OP killstreak reward within the first minute of the game for doing sod all, such as tea-bagging the enemy? Dumbest and most stupidest idea ever. 

Sledgehammer are nailing this.