Call of Duty Advanced Warfare | Multiplayer Reveal

J4MES OX4D

Exo launcher grenades etc

Wasn't going to but think I will preorder this weekend looks different enough that its got me interested, and as it might come a day early Mondays are a nice day to have off work.

Seems lethals and non-lethals are now combined which could be interesting..

In general I hate the sticks, they're too short and I don't like the head of them, I have a domed Kontrol freek on the right stick and it much better, but my left thumb dosent like the kontrol freek on the left it's too big, and the stock stick is too short my thumb cramps up.

If/ when I get a scuf, I'll get a medium length domed head on the left and a large length domed head on the right...

Apart from the sticks I like the DS4 a lot...

EDIT: the rubber has come off my left sticks aswell which makes it even more uncomfortable...

You can buy new ones to put on

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORB-Controller-Thumb-Grips-4-Pack/dp/B00GH7UA32

hmmm when you put it like that.....and it is my burfday soon

Already picked which one i want  :lol:

Euan was spot on, i do need another controller so my and the missus can play (non scary) games. So i might as well treat myself.....or someone else can treat me, either way i want the hulk one  :lol:

I didn't realise that all the AW alpha gameplays taken from Gamescom were from a PC and not an Xbox One. Also the players were using the One controller but aim assist was disabled which is why most of them were struggling with accuracy. I know companies usually showcase games from a high-end PC but I thought COD was all about the Xbox and demonstrating games on there just like the E3 presentation?

How about no? I'm not getting this. Looks like Halo gave CoD a proper fuck and ended up with this 9 months later.

And the cloaking? Killzone did this, all it resulted in was people would use it to sit in corners and just stab when you ran past, I've no doubt it wont take long until the little shitkids that love their camping ways will start doing this. And the whole lazer thing seems utterly useless. The only thing I can think of using it for would be to troll my team mates by shooting them in the face with it and hopefully blinding them. Hell I'd take another ww2 or even a ww1 game over this any day. And just putting this out there since BO1 used the Vietnam war, why not use the Korean war? Anything but this futuristic little jizz stain.

#rant #2cents.

I'm in two minds as well..... I think Destiny will be my futuristic game of choice as the Beta was a load of fun

The people I play with regularly have given up on Ghost (sorry Ryan) and gone back to BO1 and BO2 which, connection issues from dashboarders aside has been quite good fun. They've even persuaded me to order CoD4 :ph34r:

I think the Korean war idea is a good shout, particularly now we have next gen consoles with the associated graphics power, etc

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm in two minds as well..... I think Destiny will be my futuristic game of choice as the Beta was a load of fun

The people I play with regularly have given up on Ghost (sorry Ryan) and gone back to BO1 and BO2 which, connection issues from dashboarders aside has been quite good fun. They've even persuaded me to order CoD4 :ph34r:

I think the Korean war idea is a good shout, particularly now we have next gen consoles with the associated graphics power, etc

If you guys start playing CoD4 let me know, that game is amazing!