Destiny: Everything we know

L_C_Scipio

@Sennex - There isn't really a single player mode as far as I understand. It's always online, shared world co-op. IIRC there are some missions that can be done solo, but most involve a fire team of 3 players, which could be either randoms or friends.

I think there is a story mode that can be done solo.

There is a single player campaign but not many details have been given at present. You still need an internet connection to play this even if you roll entirely solo. 

Co-op MP is the dominant aspect here and the first couple of hours of the game is apparently a loot-based character building exercise before you unlock the full PvP experience. 

This is starting to look exceptional! However, I have one minor gripe with this and most game releases............

why a midweek release?? Surely Friday night releases would be better...release parties, no worrying about taking time off work, no kids playing truant from school, etc Simples? :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Awesome link there James. It really does seem like they're pulling out all the stops with this. I mean daily content/unique events for the next 10 years!!! That's unheard of for MMO games

Every bit of new info i see about this game just makes me want September to come that bit sooner.

Excellent news! Looking forward to trying this out

I did read on the official Facebook page retailers have run out of beta keys for pre orders.

Is it only game that have the pre order bonus?

I did read on the official Facebook page retailers have run out of beta keys for pre orders.

Is it only game that have the pre order bonus?

I think a few places are doing this including the likes of Amazon but just make sure that the retailer/seller can guarantee access either through a receipt or an email code. 

Hope they aren't full already cos I haven't preordered yet!

I pre-ordered today from gamestop just to get code, they still had them.

Edit: signed up on bungie.net, took no time, you can use your psn id to log in. Just enter code and your g2g. They will send a email at a later date to pick platform and stuff.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Apparently Raids in this game are going to be beyond epic in scope. In the latest weekly update from Bungie someone wrote in to say they'd heard Raids could take four hours or more. The reply? "I'd encourage you to lean closer to 'or more' as you set your expectations for what will be demanded of you from the Raid. Good luck. You'll need it."

I hope I misunderstanding this, but I hope raids don't take 4 hours. That would be cool if I was still in college, but I don't have time to do a 4 hour raid. That kinda sucks from my perspective.

Agreed. I haven't had 4 hours to play with anything (Giggitty) in a long time.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm gonna try my hardest to find time for at least one :)

What would really suck would be to play for that long, get to the very end...and then everybody dies and you have to start over.

Maybe there will be some sort of checkpoint system. There are tons of people who won't be able to (or won't want to) play that much at one go.

I'd imagine that players can come and go over the course of it. I've been in some 90+ minute games of Rush in BC2 that were absolutely epic, but the 24 players at the end probably weren't the same 24 that started, know what I mean. Either way, I routinely play for 4 hours at a stretch, so count my ass in.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.