Destiny: Everything we know

L_C_Scipio

Good idea doing it that way as it worked well for Titanfall on PC by saving the aggro of everyone downloading on launch day. I think 99.9% of people will be buying a physical copy of the game so it wont really matter but it's nice to see them being sensible in streamlining the service for the people who are buying it digitally. 

Part of me wants to avoid the beta and I haven't been aggressively following all the released details. Trying to preserve the newness and surprises I guess. Anyone else feel that way?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Part of me wants to avoid the beta and I haven't been aggressively following all the released details. Trying to preserve the newness and surprises I guess. Anyone else feel that way?

I felt that way at first, then the game got pushed way back and I can't wait to get just a little taste.

I see your point for sure, but with little to play on the ps4 that interests me... GIVE IT TO ME BUNGIE, NOW!

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE