Destiny: Everything we know

L_C_Scipio

My only hope for this game is that it manages to be a "serious" version of Borderlands.

If it does that, then I will be happier than a turtle with a suitcase

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

odd question, but does character customization really matter when it comes to faces?

how many of us actually see faces in game? I only ever notice armor and weapons, in any MMO style game like this.

Gameplay shows that we will only ever see our characters hands partial wrist. So what does it matter what my face looks like?

IDK, just seems weird to me

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I read today that the multiplayer will have to be unlocked. It won't be available at first.

I saw that too; said it wouldn't take more than a few hours and it's so you don't get the crap beaten out of you since you won't have any powers or good guns unlocked.

You also have to unlock the PVP aspect too apparently.

I think that's what he was referring to.

Save files will carry over from old consoles to their respective new counterparts.

PVP?

Newp

also, we totally need to get a group going, I will need to sort out a headset or something I guess

I've been reading all this info and watching videos and I'm real excited for this it sounds epic hopefully it lives up to the hype, think I'm going to pre order this soon.

On the pre order bonus at GameSpot it does say that the vehicle upgrade is exclusive to pre order till Jan.

Single player, or with you wankers will be it for me

can't stand community PVP in small games like this

Just everything i read about this game just makes me want it more and more. PvE, PvP and community events, skill trees, raid type things....

September 9th will be booked off work and maybe another day or 2 on top. Gimmie gimmie now!!

@Sennex - There isn't really a single player mode as far as I understand. It's always online, shared world co-op. IIRC there are some missions that can be done solo, but most involve a fire team of 3 players, which could be either randoms or friends.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.