The Game You Were Best At

Asked this to a few people it’s kind of a hard question to word. What game do you think you were best at during your life? As in skill wise what game do you think was the game you were the best at?. Doesn’t matter age wise just any game any age 

Ill never be better than how good I was at Halo 3 when I was 15-16

cba

I'd probably say Black Ops 1. I'd often get 32+ kills in TDM, went on a 50 game winning streak playing solo when I had horrendous flu, memorised every spawn imaginable and could read every match really well. It was a fun game to learn and couple of times I even manged 48 kills in TDM out of the 75 available. 

It feels like nothing now compared to what some gamers can achieve but back then I felt unstoppable on it.

I think there are 2 games for me -

- COD MW2 back when I was what about 19-20 maybe. I used to play with a group back then that I met through someone I worked with. My workmate and I would probably finish off 80% of matches with a nuke between us. COD I am still ok at but I am certainly nowhere near as good now, must be slowing down in some way!

- Battlefield however is my jam so to speak. Even now I am pretty good at the series, with the group I play with there is a running joke that if I get in a tank it's pretty much game over (I am fairly sure I have videos of me shooting planes and such out of the sky in Battlefield 1 with a tank) and Battlefield V there was a spell that I would always come top. In fact if we played today I reckon I'd still be up in the top 5 or in a match 🙂 I think because the series benefits from you playing it in a certain way and not just about your reactions and being able to shoot someone quicker than they shoot you.

Luseth.png

Black Ops 1 and MW3 back on Xbox 360.

My K.D was about 1.8 on those games. 

I was able to carry games, also get 15-20+ kills in SnD as well quite often. 

Age of mythology in 2006 on PC, rank 4 in 1v1 supremacy on the world ladder. 

On 7/30/2024 at 5:11 AM, IRaMPaGe said:

Black Ops 1 and MW3 back on Xbox 360.

My K.D was about 1.8 on those games. 

I was able to carry games, also get 15-20+ kills in SnD as well quite often. 

Age of mythology in 2006 on PC, rank 4 in 1v1 supremacy on the world ladder. 

Man I used to play AoM so much, but didnt play much ranked although I was okay at it. Played more for the custom map games etc. Was in a clan as well

cba

On 7/31/2024 at 8:35 PM, LordBaguette said:

Man I used to play AoM so much, but didnt play much ranked although I was okay at it. Played more for the custom map games etc. Was in a clan as well

That's cool man, I was in a clan as well. AciD_

Very popular in their time, I was AciD_VenoM. 

Loki and Thor main, but could play random god 1800+

I actually beat quite a few experts and good people in my prime. 

My weakest was Gaia and Greek, but Gaia was weak and hard on eso compared to Oranos and Kronos. 

What clan were you in? 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

AOM Retold is out soon so get back on it people! 

I've been out the game so long I would suck, I dunno if my laptop could handle it. 

My brother said the beta was good, he still plays Aot on voobly every so often. He has a couple of accounts well past 1900+

He is still a monster at this game. 

Also plays Aoc from time to time. 

Halo 3 and the original MW2 was probably my heyday in FPS - young enough to both have the time to play silly hours of it and the reaction time also.  Though the game I was best at, probably a shock to no-one, is Gran Turismo sport.  I've put a lot of time in to other GT games and countless other racing games but GT Spot was the one I probably got the fastest and consistently fast in due to the FG leagues meant I played it the most.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 8/7/2024 at 1:44 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

That's cool man, I was in a clan as well. AciD_

Very popular in their time, I was AciD_VenoM. 

Loki and Thor main, but could play random god 1800+

I actually beat quite a few experts and good people in my prime. 

My weakest was Gaia and Greek, but Gaia was weak and hard on eso compared to Oranos and Kronos. 

What clan were you in? 

Pretty sure they were called CoM, but I forget what it stood for 

cba

On 8/13/2024 at 11:10 AM, LordBaguette said:

Pretty sure they were called CoM, but I forget what it stood for 

If I had to guess, Champions of Mythology? 

Not heard of them unfortunately. 

Links 2004 and Halo 1.

Links 2004 was by XSN Sports and one of the first OG Xbox live esports games they created. I was in top 100 in the world on that game, I could move a 40-50 yard put left or right super quick and just put it, fast forward, down the putt in one and move on to the next hole. Unreal game and should've played it far more at the time when I was 19.

Halo 1 on console was insanely good and probably the only time I felt slightly cocky because I used to play with loads of lads at Uni and come first 80% of the time, 2nd the rest. That Pistol was a thing of beauty. I created a player called God (I cringe at the thought of it now) mainly cos of the other lads saying it. Great times, great laughs. I wish I could remember how to play it now! 😭

Forum Signature Test.png