Hi, I’m Andy!

Andy_White_07

Hey everyone, 

I’m Andy and I’m a massive fan of multiplayer games, mostly Fifa and COD (Warzone).

Over recent weeks I find myself wanting to be more involved with gaming communities and my good friend Welchy recommended Forever Gaming as a great community to join.

The last time I was part of a gaming community was back when OSRS started to die down and coders started making private servers for OSRS, so if you ever played LostPKZ many years ago you may have come across me. 

I’ll try to be as active as I can be and you may see me upload gaming reviews, I’m currently writing a review for EA Sports FC 24 which I hope to finish over the next few days. 

Anyway, I look forward to chatting to you all and being part of the community. 

Andy

Hi @Andy_White_07 welcome aboard!

There are quite a few COD / Fifa players here, typically Monday nights are pro clubs nights if you fancy joining us sometime!

On COD we mostly play multiplayer, we have a couple of good players here so if you get on with them your win/ loss ratio should start ticking upwards and COD tends to be the go to game if there isn't a specific event set in the events section.

Anyway yeah the forum can be a little quiet sometimes but that's because the whatsapp tends to be fairly busy with people talking nonsense 😄

But yeah glad to have you aboard!

Luseth.png

36 minutes ago, Luseth said:

Hi @Andy_White_07 welcome aboard!

There are quite a few COD / Fifa players here, typically Monday nights are pro clubs nights if you fancy joining us sometime!

On COD we mostly play multiplayer, we have a couple of good players here so if you get on with them your win/ loss ratio should start ticking upwards and COD tends to be the go to game if there isn't a specific event set in the events section.

Anyway yeah the forum can be a little quiet sometimes but that's because the whatsapp tends to be fairly busy with people talking nonsense 😄

But yeah glad to have you aboard!

Hey Luseth.

Thanks for letting me know. I shall keep that in mind. I may need to upgrade my pro before jumping on clubs 😂 I mostly play Ultimate Team when it comes to FIFA. 

I’m not a massive fan of the standard multiplayer and mostly play it when I need to level up guns but may jump on from time to time. However, if there are any Warzone lovers then that’s more my style 😊

Thank you 🙂 

Welcome to FG @Andy_White_07 ! Hopefully its a good thing that Welchy gave some glorious feedback that this place is half decent for your new interwebz home 😄

2 hours ago, Andy_White_07 said:

I’m not a massive fan of the standard multiplayer and mostly play it when I need to level up guns but may jump on from time to time. However, if there are any Warzone lovers then that’s more my style 😊

We do play it from time to time, however before FG I used to play Campaigns on CoD and ended up just not wanting to miss MP nights with any of the FGers that were on. Funny how nearly 99% of our game decisions get created from this ol' place. Hopefully you'll pop in one day soon.

Like you'lll see, we have loads here we try to get involved with. You could argue too much sometimes but I like to think theres enough here to keep people busy and call it their home. Looking forward to seeing you around FG and hopefully online too. 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome to FG @Andy_White_07 ! Hopefully its a good thing that Welchy gave some glorious feedback that this place is half decent for your new interwebz home 😄

We do play it from time to time, however before FG I used to play Campaigns on CoD and ended up just not wanting to miss MP nights with any of the FGers that were on. Funny how nearly 99% of our game decisions get created from this ol' place. Hopefully you'll pop in one day soon.

Like you'lll see, we have loads here we try to get involved with. You could argue too much sometimes but I like to think theres enough here to keep people busy and call it their home. Looking forward to seeing you around FG and hopefully online too. 😄

I always use to complete the campaigns back in the day on COD. Now I struggle to stay on single player games/modes for long periods. 

I'll definitely try to at some point. For now, you probably see me more active on the forums 🙂 

31 minutes ago, slamminbones said:

Welcome to FG.

There's a few of us you'll have to take a pinch of salt with other than that a great bunch to game with.

Thank you, it's good to be here. 

I'll keep that in mind haha, my competitive nature might come out! 

11 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Welcome Andy - nice to see another new face 🙂

There's a goodly number of NFL fans on here as well if you're interested in that?

Anyway, enjoy your stay

Thank you 😊

I don’t unfortunately, the only sports related games I play are FIFA and NBA when it gets released for free. 

3 hours ago, Andy_White_07 said:

Thank you 😊

I don’t unfortunately, the only sports related games I play are FIFA and NBA when it gets released for free. 

No mate, I mean actually watching it not a game 🤣👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork